Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lucy182, Aug 8, 2012.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Hmm, our minimum wage is the equivalent to around 10 us dollars now so we'll all be lowering our wages considerably doing the ICP!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

2. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

Plus, a large portion of it gets subtracted to fund our housing. Yeah.

In response to something kerriejordan said, Canada is large GEOGRAPHICALLY only. Populationwise, we only have 33 million :p Much smaller than the UK.

3. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Haha, that fact makes me feel claustrophobic! Too many people, so little space in the UK haha.

4. DisneySparkles

Don't feel that way! We've got too much space where people don't live, is all :) There's apporx. 3.3 people living in every square kilometer.

5. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Read somewhere that there are 230 places us UK folk? Don't know how accurate that is but, if you combine it with Yummy Jobs saying that over 450 people have applied, that's roughly two people to every place?

6. BeautifulBelle

Well if that's accurate or not, that was a while ago and about halfway through applications. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit 1000.

7. DisneySparkles

It definitly isn't 1:2 for UK applicants, I'll tell you that much. The ratios have to be waaayyy higher than that.

8. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

I know, it just seemed like a nice figure. If it went over 1000, that's still one for every five? That's not too bad.

9. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Hey!
    I'm Jane and am about to apply for the ICP for the first time! I'm going into my last year of uni so its my last chance really.
    I'm so nervous about sending off my app though. What if my CV ain't good enough meep! I've spend 3 days on it and my cover letter (which i've put in the motivation for joining section so the word document isn't too long) so I really hope I at least get to attent the pre-screenings. Fingers crossed!
    xox

10. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Hey Hippymeow! I'm in last year too, last chance for us :p Your cv should be fine, i'm hoping it's like usual and most people get through to the 1st round :) x

11. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

I hope so!
    Yummy jobs is down at the moment though boo! Have to wait until wednesday to apply!

12. Lucy182

Lucy182 New Member

3 weeks today eeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!

13. BeautifulBelle

Woodillydoo.
    I might go ahead and make a blog about the process of both the ICP and Disney Cruise Line, and possibly make vlogs when I get my laptop back. I guess even if I'm unsuccessful with the ICP, I can still write about DCL! Fingers crossed I'm not though. Hmm.
    How's everyone feeling thus far? Focussing on other things to take their minds of it as I have been?

14. DisneySparkles

I just started uni courses on Tuesday, so I've had a lot on my mind as of late XD
    I'm a bit worried, though, that the F2F interviews might fall on the same week as my exams :S

15. BeautifulBelle

I'm sure as a university based program, Yummy won't put interviews where there are university exams! Would be a little inconsiderate lol. Unless of course they are sort of unofficial exams?

16. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

My life seems to be just waiting for things at the minute!! Obviously waiting on the program and my lectures don't start until the 24th September lol I'll be glad to get back into the routine of uni :)

17. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

My Uni lectures dont start until the 1st of Oct! They'll be useless to keeping my mind off it haha.

18. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I'm so busy I don't have time to think about Disney lol I started Uni today, freshers next week then classes the week after :eek: I have an essay to write already and I also run as social secretary for Games Society and i'm a course rep plus work 16 hours a week! ahhhh it's hectic but you guys should try it. Sign up for as much as u can whilst ur at uni, it'll keep u busy and u won't regret not taking opportunities when u leave :p

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Im pretty busy at the moment, I start uni on Monday so should be busy all next week, but then.. my timetable is only 5 hours a week.. so i guess i wont be that busy hahaa

20. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

I only start uni on october 1st as well! Gonna be so bored and frustrated from waiting!
    Though my uni timetable is barely anything as I do an art course and its all individual work, so gonna be tonnes of waiting if I get an interview or get onto the program!