Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lucy182, Aug 8, 2012.

1. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Well i spose I've got getting sorted for going back to Uni to help.
    I'll be moving over to England 3 days before applications close, so at least i'll have stuff to do while i wait for the yay/nay email.
    Ive signed up for mentoring this year, so hopefully that and the endless amount of essays (the joys of doing a coursework based degree) will keep me occupied if i get further on in the program.

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

I don't have uni till March, taking a semester out to do Disney Cruise Line hehe :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

3. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

It won't be until at least after midterms (possibly even after exams) until we hear anything in Canada, so count yourselves lucky that you don't have to wait as long :)
    Once you all start uni, you'll be so busy that half the time you'll have forgotten you've applied.
    The same probably goes for Briar Rose, all though the things keeping her busy will be much more fun than essays XD

4. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

I agree once we are all back to uni the time will fly in! My uni schedule is pretty demanding, 15 hours a week including a 6 hour day of labs :eek: (Thats what happens when You study physics lol) I'll be mentoring aswell this year but that should be fun :)

5. BeautifulBelle

Physics? Cool! I'm such a science geek. ::)
    I think everyone except for me will be having fun, while I'll be dying of exhaustion every day lol.

6. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Just sent off my application! Was so nervous to send it haha! I checked everything so many times!
    Fingers crossed!

7. William

William New Member

Your not alone. Try 24 hours a week, and 28 hours a week in the next semester.
    Engineering is pretty brutal!

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Eee its all very exciting, I admire you guys doing physics/engineering/anything complicated haha, I start international hospitality management on Monday.. but my timetable doesn't look very full, only in uni about 5 hours a week, lets hope for a lot of homework to keep me busy haha

9. BeautifulBelle

NYFW is keeping me hella busy atm. But then as I fun a fashion blog, I guess that's inevitable! Any other fashion freaks out there?

10. Duke

Duke New Member

Link to your blog? I'd say I have a healthy interest in fashion.

11. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

Engineering sounds bad!! I'm quite grateful for the amount of hours I have now, not too little not too much!

12. BeautifulBelle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

www.pascharix.co.uk

:)

13. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

I'm a beauty blogger :D More into the makeup side of things!

14. Duke

Duke New Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

You seem to like your clothes colourful!

15. BeautifulBelle

Haha is that sarcasm? 90% of the clothes I wear are either black, white or grey ;)

16. BeautifulBelle

Guys, they were just filming (for what I assume is) the new Xmas isme.com advert with Linda Bellingham outside my flat! Lots of giant wrapped presents with legs running around after her. Remember me telling you this for when you see the ad on tv, then you'll know that's where I live ;)

17. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

As a Canadian, I will never know...so I'll just have to take your word for it :)

18. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Its official the latest WDW adverts reduce me to tears!
    Want this so bad! haha

19. BeautifulBelle

I get so overwhelmed when I watch the live shows or fireworks from WDW, usually start sobbing!

20. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Glad to see some people doing sciencey things! I do maths and I think i'm definitely in the minority! By the way people, 650 apps now argh! Anyone have any idea how many they take eventually? Also, as it is my last year of university I was hoping to also apply for the CRP as a backup, and I had it written down that it opened on 30/11 but it seems that it is now open now, and closes on the same day as ICP, and we cannot apply for both at the same time, so now I will have to wait a whole year to apply for the CRP :-[ was anyone else thinking the same?