Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lucy182, Aug 8, 2012.

1. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Oh my goodness, you serious?
    That timing is really weird, they'd loose a lot of applicants that way i'd say :/

And omg i seen the over 650 YJ status too. Near died. Getting so nervous now!

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

Eurgh 650! I bet a lot of them are just applying as something to do over the summer. Everyone on here who I've spoken to sees it as an opportunity to work for Disney, rather than just an opportunity to work. Meh.
    I also hope they see that I'm studying Creative Events Management because Disney is exactly the company I want to work for in the future. Plsplspls!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

3. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Yeah it is weird isn't it, it sucks!!

4. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

I wonder if it's 650 from just the UK, though, or 650 in total. Because, if it's 650 everywhere, I'd say at least 100 are from Canada.

5. AllyBallyBee

AllyBallyBee New Member

650 and counting! Wowserzs :eek:
    Well, fingers and toes crossed for all of us, may Mr. Mouse and pixie dust be on our side :)
    At least I'm starting Uni for the first time next week so that should hopefully take my mind off of it, especially as I'm freaking about whether my brain can function after 3 months of relaxation. Any uni tips anyone?

6. BeautifulBelle

Don't stress too much, it's only the first part of the first year at uni. They never really throw you in the deep end. If you have any questions, ask your lecturer... they're there to be asked! And don't feel embarrassed raising your hand in a lecture or seminar to have something clarified, chances are everyone else is wondering the same. Remember everyones in the same boat as you, so no one is gonna know any more than you are initially. :)

7. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

650 wows! Thats alot of applications. I wonder how many people they are taking on. So badly want this and its my last chance meep -freak out-

8. BeautifulBelle

This is gonna really suck for any one of us who won't get it...

9. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Oh no really that was my plan too :( As we're final years can we actually apply again in a years time?

10. mpark90

mpark90 Member

WOW 650... buger!

11. louise92

louise92 New Member

Finally got my admin approved.. I've applied for the disney ICP 2013 too :) really hope I get it! I wonder how many people they will pick. Cant wait til 1st October to find out if i get an interview or not.

12. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

last year there were thousands of applicants and less than 300 places, hopefully there won't be too many more to come xD

13. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Yeah, sure dont they advertise in schools, and do like separate interviews in Universities?
    I guess they're gonna a lot from that?

14. CuriousAlice

CuriousAlice New Member

There will definitely be a lot of people who are applying just for something to do for summer, cause they hear about it from posters around uni.

In my pre screen interview last year we had a mini quiz and were asked what other companies Disney own and some girl said Hello Kitty....

.....awkward.

Best of luck to you all :)

15. BeautifulBelle

Re: Re: Re: Disney ICP Summer 2013!!!!

I just loled at that. Safe to say she didn't get the job? ;)

16. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

I actually laughed out loud haha.
    Hello Kitty, love it.
    I think they'll be able to differentiate between the people who are passionate about Disney and the people who just want a new experience. But i think being overly Disney-affectionate wont do you good haha. Im gonna try tone it down so they can tell im in it for the job rather than just OMGDISNEY.

17. BeautifulBelle

Even though that's what we're all thinking. ;)

18. DisneySparkles

Well, I applied for the Mom's Panel today, and the chances of me getting that are even slimmer than this. Think positively!
    And, Hello Kitty? Really? That made my entire day :)

19. BeautifulBelle

What's the moms panel?

Btw guys. What are all your names again and where/what do you study? I'm sorry if you've said before but I can't be asked to go back through the endless pages and find your first posts on the thread. Excuse my laziness - it's somewhat catching! :p
    I'm Pascha, 21, and study Creative Events Management at Falmouth.

20. DisneySparkles

The Walt Disney World Mom's Panel? It's an online forum where people who will soon be taking a Disney vacation ask questions and a panel of "Moms" (this was the original concept, now you can be any sex and you only have to be over 18, no kids required!) selected by Disney respond.

And I'm Mariah, I'm in the "Open Bachelor of Arts Program" which basically means I haven't picked my major. I'm leaning towards Inernational Relations.