DISNEY INDUCTION?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Jodi, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Jodi

Jodi New Member

Hi everyone!! Just wondering if the rumor is true that sometime in your first few nights at disney, you will be inducted some how??? ie: pulling u outta bed at 3am and dropping u in the pool haha
    Cause a lot of us Australians are arriving Feb 9th and a few are slightly worried :p
    Thanks!

2. vik

vik New Member

haha! no well i think thats not that very likely, i mean there are people constantly moving in and out of all the accommodation so they wouldn't do that, but don't take my word for it,cos you never know! Nothing to worry about tho! (i dont know anyone who had this done to them)

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, nothing to worry about yet!

4. KC

KC New Member

From what I know, this used to be a pretty consistent occurrance for international CMs, but even then, only those at the Commons. However, I believe Disney clamped down on it, and as far as I know, it doesn't ever happen any more.

For example, this used to be called a "throw-in", and when you had finished the CRP, there'd be a "throw-out". But now, I believe each of the CRP countries has a party on each occassion, rather than involving the pool.

In other words, I wouldn't be too worried. Besides, as I said, it was generally just the cultural rep countries that did it anyway, so as an ozzie, I'd probably not worry too much ;)

5. I think some countries still do 'throw-ins' though not many, and as far as I know it is only for the crp's who head out and stay in the Commons.

6. Jodi

Jodi New Member

haha thanks guys i can now tell those who are scared not to panic! Plus were all ICP'S anyway so we shouldnt have anything to worry about lol
    38 days the new aussies arrive at disney! ;D

7. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

ignore the post i sent befor my comp was playin up and wo showin my pic on other ppls profiles. i wo gettin well freaked out lol x

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

use both have two different profile pics.

9. Jodi

Jodi New Member

Yeah i was kinda confused like 'huh how can i have a picture of u' when my pic is the aussie flag lol

10. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

LOL my comp was playin up i dont no what happened i wo well confused. sorryyy lol x