Disney Movie Rewards!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sofi, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Anyone else collect these?

For anyone who hasn't heard of these, they're points you get when you buy certain Disney DVDs, then with your point balance you can buy Disney things :)

I was just wondering, does anyone know why only certain titles are eligible?

Today i bought 5 disney dvds, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tarzan, Hercules and Lilo & Stitch.

I only got 100 points for buying Mulan! So 0 for the others :(

Do u think its something to do with age? x

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Mulan is a recent re-release, whereas the others are not. The Movie Rewards have only been going since November so only new releases/ recent re-releases have codes. Disney are starting to add codes to some of the DVDs that were already released though however, and some of them have only become eligible since March 22nd- which is very annoying as I have stacked up my Disney collection over the years, and have 16 DVDs that are now classed as eligible- so I've lost out on 1600 points! If you look on the movie rewards website it will have the details about what movies are eligible, and what to do if you are missing codes from any that you may have bought after they became eligible.

I currently have 700 points myself, and am waiting on the release of The Princess and frog and Alice in Wonderland to rack up my numbers! :)

I Hope this was of help to you!

3. Sofi

Sofi Guest

ahh i see, ive mailed them anyway cos it says Pocahontas should be in there and obviously my code was missing, toy story 1 & 2 come out in a boxset i think next month so thats another to buy ;) x

4. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Yeah, it's always good to check! I think if you don't have a code that you should- they like a copy of your receipt- and they use that as proof, and so give you your points! I already have pretty much all the dvds that are now eligible, I get them when they are at their bargain prices (mostly pay around £6-£8 for them!) I think I got Toy Story 1 & 2 for about £5 each- so I'm not too bothered about the points :D