Disney Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, May 21, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thats such a nice song from what i heard of it. it cut off.

2. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Has to be "Go the Distance" from Hercules i won a competition for it

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

This may sound strange but ive never heard that song, ill need to listen to it to give my opinion.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Omg im such an idiot, i know that song perfectly well and i love it, ive sung it aswell.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I love i can go the distance in hercules. such a powerful song. in our local gang show (singing and dancing show for the local scouts and guides and leaders, a star is born has become a favourite amongst the cast.

I love can you feel the love tonight, never had a friend like me and be our guest from the lion king, aladdin and beauty and the beast respectivly. Out of older songs i LOVE the Ugly Bug Ball from Summer Magic, it was one i often sung in the choir at primary school.

I'm only 19 but that last sentence makes me sound really old.

i have the five disney classics collection and i have listened to them so often they have actually stopped working!!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love the music that comes from Fantasmic, it is so catchy and it makes me so happy. But it does make me miss Disney so much.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

when i went last to WDW i missed fantasmic as i had a relapse of my illness and had to rush back to the hotel. i am gutted as my sister and her bf went and said it was fantastic.

can you buy the music from fantasmic anywhere?

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I do not know, i would love to get it aswell. Ive got the music for it for piano but i cannot play it that well. But you can watch it on youtube and thats how i listen to the music.

9. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

DOO DO DODODO DOOO DOOO DOOOOOOOOOOOO DODODO DO

hahah

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

HaHa!

It is just amazing but it is the same with any Disney music, it is so catchy and amazing.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

cheers! what would we do without music!

12. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

i know eh ... I know I'd be lost without music

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

What would we do without Disney aswell?

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

15. MeganHitachiin

oh I'd be forever lost without disney :S

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Me too.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

*sings* music was my first love, and it will be my last*

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love music, it was my life at school. I spent almost 60% of my time in 6th year and school within the music department, and it was great.

I love Go the Distance the now, it is amazing. I cnt stop listening to it. Also Belle, there is summin about tht song that i love.

19. MeganHitachiin

yes Go the Distance is amazing as is belle ... I was siked when my choir did Disney Dazzle ( This amaing 12 minute medley of disney songs)

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

wow, my choir did a version of Hakunna Matate where it changed it melody type by going from smooth, to jazz to rock style singing of the song, it was amazing. I always remember i got the beginning bit, and i sounded to american when i done it, it was hilarious. We won the competition we sang it at aswell. We also sang Beauty and the Beast which was amazing.