Disney Uni Q

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kimmiedancer, Jun 16, 2010.

1. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Hey just wondering -
    If you take a disney uni course, does that mean you guarantee that day off? ..and is that day one of your supposed "2 days off" per week?

2. TJCI

TJCI New Member

When I was doing the US College Program I did a class and I did get the day off. The class was 1.5 hours so it wasn't a big deal. I would usually finish homework and stuff in the morning, go to class, and then got to the parks after class.

Hope that helps a little.

3. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

My co-ordinator said:

Once you sign up for your classes, and education team will communicate with your job location, so you will not be scheduled to work when you have class.

...which prolly means I am not guaranteed the day off- but will get the time off for class

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

On my first programs I took Disney Classes (as part of my visa requirement) and during the first semester I had the day off for them. For the next class I decided that I didn't want to waste a day by going to class so I asked to work after them. To be honest, they gave me 12 hour shifts after them (which was odd, an 8 hour one would have been fine LOL) but at least when I got a day off it was a full one! I'm not one to waste them ;)

5. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Ah so it does eat into one of your days off! lame!