Disney Vacation DVD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lindsey, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

For the British folks. if you have sky digital you can go onto sky news(501) and order a walt diney world vacation planning DVD!go on to sky active, then to the A-Z listings. and walt disney world is an option. you can order a DVD, just to get you all in the mood! Mine's on the way as we speak, can't wait! ::)

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Great idea Lindsey! They supposedly have an online ordering thing. I filled it out b4 xmas - but nothings arrived yet. I filled it out twice too! one to my parents address and one to my flat! Maybe i'll try again. you can see several arriving at once!

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey the more the better. you can give them all to your friends and make them jealous!
    xxxx

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

These tend to take awhile to arrive as they are constantly running out of them,

5. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I ordered one a while ago and it hasn't come! :mad: and I really need to get upto date with the parks....I haven't been there since 2000 - I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

On the website it said 7-10 working days...I swear it's been about 3 weeks!! and before xmas Marie! :eek: Oh no!

Ellen xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah Ellen - i ordered another 4 last week for my family - thats six now and none have shown. It says in my disney book they often disconitue the dvds without notice when they want to cut costs...

xxx

7. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

This is prob really weird, but i love watching the disney dvd everytime i wanna go to disneyworld. Disney is great... My bf's parents wont let him go, how weird is that! They think Disney is far too uncultured x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i ordered mine too guys ages ago. at least 6 weeks ago anyway! me too ellen i wana just get into the spirit make sure i'm all disneyed up!

xxx

9. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hehe- I've ordered mine as well- but I know it was after all you guys- so I'm probably fairly far down the queue! Just have to be patient I guess! ;)
    Charlotte x

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah, im very impatient though haha. oh well as long as i get it before june haha

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Mine arrived yesterdat but ive been away! just watched it now! some of it was old stuff i've seen in the other ones! one woman talks about kali river rapids...she was on the 2000 video!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh wow i hope i get mine this week then :D i hate it wen they have old people on, u want new updated stuff! lol! but oh well i shall enjoy anyway. i still get excited seein the advert with the cute dog meetin pluto and on the safari awww lol

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i saw it again last night...its sweet!

14. Marie

Marie Guest

I love the ad too Sara - im like ohmigoodness am i really going there? Im so lucky!
    xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

any dvd yet marie??

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know marie u sit there watchin then remember ur goin there lol

well i got mine 2day, woo :D

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

good eh? brings a smile to your face eh! they must send them out in batches then!

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

My mum got hers today! lol! She was like i got stuff thru the post from disney but it was for me and it had a cd in it... Bless her we'll gonna watch it on Wednesday hopefully i'll get her psyched about disney too... Thing is i ordered her another one and my brother one too! The postmans gonna get sick of delivering these dvds!
    xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha sell them on ebay!lol!

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! My ex boyf so would he'd have sold me on e bay given half the chance he lived on that site! dunno how anyone could live on a website!

My mum was so sweet she was like maybe they didnt send urs cos they know ur going to work for them - im like i doubt they track it!

xxx