Disney Vacation DVD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lindsey, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

....nope me neither!!! ::)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know linz i really wudnt know what that was like :p

haha aww marie bless ur mum! my mum was like have they sent u one 2 get u hyped up for disney? i was like no i sent 4 one 2 get me hyped up 4 disney lol

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha! its great maries got her dvd now. wish i could see her face watching it for the first time though! :eek:

xx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I still haven't had mine! :mad: :'( Come on Disney people...needing the Disney-ness!!!

Ellen xxx :D

5. Marie

Marie Guest

I watched it guys!!!!! Much excitement! Oh my gosh there was just so much to take in i gotta watch it again! Im glad ive got a year to see it all thats all i can say!

Ellen - Ben Shepherds on the dvd - hes def worth waiting for! Two out of six of the copies have arrived so far!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha!! what did your mum think??

aw im so excited for you...seeing it for the first time!!!

xxx

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I got mine! :D It's so cool! I remember the video used to last all of 16 minutes...it took me about an hour to get thru all of this one!!

My mum burst into tears when we watched the Cruise bit...she's going in April! I don't think she realised how great it's actually going to be! (Shame she's not taking me! :'()

Ellen xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

My mum - couldnt believe how much there is to take in! she really wants to go to the water parks most cos she swims everyday! and also animal kingdom...

Ellen hopefully during ur year in disney u can go on the cruise - fingers crossed for u!
    xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

bless ya marie, i bet it musta bee so amazin 2 watch. as i was sayin 2 linz last nite i cant imagine goin 2 work at disney when i've never been before, must make it all the more exciting for you hun

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah it is Sara! I have no idea what im in for tho! Even seeing the video and stuff i still cant imagine what it'll be like! Im glad they accepted me - Julie asked if id been to wdw b4 - i told her about where id been in america and stuff, luckily it didnt go against me!

As a disney virgin think i'll be walking round staring at everything for weeks! there was so much to take in on the dvd - might go watch it again!

xxx

11. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

How sad is this.....I received my disney dvd 3 days ago.....and haven't had time to watch it ::) ::) :'( I've been really busy- out early, back late and i haven't had time to do anything I want to :( (I'm working backstage for the uni production of Oklahoma at the moment!- fun but takes up soooooo much time!)
    Charlotte x

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw charlotte that sucks! hope your enjoying the production, sounds good!

xx

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I have to say my favourite part of the DVD is definitely Ben Shepherd on Summit Plummet!!!! Yum!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol michelle! i have 2 watch what i say if im watchin it with my parents, just incase it gets bk 2 him lol

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

who would have thought it eh!! ben shepard's really nice topless!
    wasnt really expecting that!
    added smiling factor to the dvd now!

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i have to say i wasnt expecting there to be a hot man on the dvd!
    xxx

17. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I've just ordered myself a copy! apparently it will be dispatched within the next 10 days? so maybe I won't end up wating as long as everyone else had to.

18. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

You might be lucky since they appeared to send everyones out at once so maybe they got a new batch, but i think we were all told that too and ended up waiting longer :-\ Worth the wait though! :)
    Charlotte x

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey, just a quick question, I went on WDW website to order a DVD and it is for American residents only, am I looking in the right place? I really wanna see topless Ben Shepard, and WDW of course!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

Jess x

20. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

go to

Disney-worldhttp://www.disneyworld.co.uk

this should work. Got mine over last weekend as my parents have been away so I've been staying with friends. Haven't watched it yet so better get started, especially if we see Ben Shepard topless. Very very cute from what I remember about his last GMTV holiday report