Disney Welcome Email

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by NZ_Jess, Feb 22, 2011.

1. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

I'm still waiting on mine, 5 months later.
    Just wondering, if anyone didn't receive their welcome email from Disney but still received their Welcome Packet?
    Because I heard if you don't get your welcome email, you don't get your welcome package

So just want some other opinions :D

2. goldilocks

goldilocks New Member

I havnt received my welcome email either :( I thought it might have been because I had to get a new passport which took awhile but it's good to hear you're in the same position as me! To be honest I hadn't thought about it much....I was just reading your blog though (which is awesome btw!) and now I'm all anxious about it!

3. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Yeah, I had to get a new passport too.. maybe thats why? :-\
    We aren't the only ones, I know there are a couple of others waiting too. I'm not too worried, I just don't want to miss out on my welcome package if the email doesn't come lol.

Thanks for reading my blog though :D

4. shaz_2011

shaz_2011 New Member

hey guys,
    i had to get a new passport too which didnt come till like two weeks or three weeks after i accepted my position, BUT i got my welcome email in october! soo i dunno if its cos of the late passport thing...sorrrry u havent got urs yet that sucks, theres not really any usefull info in it anywaysss (although i understand why u want it, it would be much more reassuring!), but im sure u will get ur welcome packs! u better anyway! lol
    March is going to go sooo slowly cos we're expecting the packs lol

5. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Oh thats weird. Its so annoying just not having it. I'm soo glad I'm not the only one though haha.
    But yes, I just hope I will still get the welcome pack.. can't wait for that!
    Time does feel like its going slowly.. but then kinda fast at the same time lol

6. goldilocks

goldilocks New Member

i got my welcome email the other day! and you're right Shannon....lol it wasnt all that useful! Hope you got yours too Jess!

7. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

No, I still didn't get mine. The other people who were waiting got theirs too, so now I'm like the only one without it so I am pretty anxious about it now!
    I emailed Disney but no reply, and I emailed STB again and they just said they are still waiting on a response from Disney Management about it.. So I just have to keep waiting :(

8. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

I won't be surprised if you get your Welcome Pack before your welcome email Jess :p

Speaking of Welcome Packs, only 10days left this month, I hope they arrive soon! :D!

9. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

Well apparently if you dont get your welcome email you dont get your welcome pack, thats why I'm worried!

But Jeni from Disney sent me an email telling me that I should be receiving it very shortly, although that email didn't come through to me, it bounced back lol, but she sent it to stb who forwarded it to me. So hopefully I will get it soon!

10. jaimfedrer

jaimfedrer New Member

I'm still waiting for trhe welcome email.
    So what can I do any hint ???