Disneyland Paris auditions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brookie473, May 26, 2013.

1. brookie473

brookie473 New Member

I want to audition for Disneyland Paris in London at the end of July however I am an australia citizen though and am just wondering if anyone knows how visa's and stuff work for there and whether it's a waste of my time going if I'm not from the area?
    Also was thinking of a role as a face character but will I be rejected because of my accent?

Thanks peoples :)

2. Gari14

Gari14 New Member

Im not sure how the Visa situation works for Australians wanting to work in France but I wanted to attend a Disney character audition for Walt Disney World in Orlando but as i'm in the U.K, its impossible as you need a visa to say that you are eligible to work in the United States and the Disney casting director will ask for it before you are allowed to audition and if you don't have one, you're straight out of the door. Unfortunately, the only way to get a U.S work visa is by already having a job in North America offered to you and for this type of role, Disney don't help you get a visa so its impossible to even try.

Im not sure if it would be the same for you trying to work in Paris as I don't know anything about the visa situation with regards to Australians wanting to work in Europe, but I imagine it would be very similar to the U.S visa process.