Disneyland Park Attractions to WDW?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robb2020, Jan 8, 2005.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys

I was just watching the window, when this question came over me.
    I have been to the two parks on America.
    So, which attraction at Disneyland Park , would u like to see in WDW??

As for me, the Indiana Jones in the Temple and Matterhorn.

Thanks
    See ya

Robb
    ;D

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Rob!

Congrats on getting on the ip - u must be sooo excited youve got like no time at all to wait!
    Im coming in June and ive never been to disney in my life - so i wanna see it all! lol! I bought myself a book on disney world it recommends first timers leaving the magic kingdom to last as its the most magical and that way u wont be disappointed by the other parks - except i think disney uni is at magic kingdom so i cant follow their recommendation not that im bothered! lol! I cant wait to have the whole year to explore disney world - hopefully lots of the other ips will have been before and will know the best places to go - show me round maybe...

I was in New York week b4 last and i went to the NYC world of disney store - it was maybe 4 floors of disney mania! Cant believe im lucky enougth to get a yr to explore wdw!

Marie x

3. flavour

flavour New Member

well, i've never been to anaheim, only wdw and paris, os the attractions i would like to see from there would be indiana jones and paris' version of space mountain! the one at wdw just made my neck ache!!

later! flavour xoxo

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Well I've never been to Anaheim either- Paris and WDW for me too :D
    I'd love them to put the Paris Space mountain into WDW- it seems so tame now- I loved Space Mountain in Paris ;D. I'd say the Cars stunt show- but they've already come up with that one by themselves! ;)
    I hated the Indiana roller coaster in Paris though- was way too bumpy for me, gave me a headache for the rest of the day! I was just jolted about too much!
    Charlotte x

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I have never been to the Paris parks but they are updating the Paris space mountain retheming it, adding loads of new effects, new trains and a whole new soundtrack. maybe they should do the same for wdw ???

8)

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Matterhorn. loved it! cant really remember it too well as i was 11. but i know i loved it!Marie the first chance we get we can explore. i been going since iwas three so im sure i can show you the way around.

also for everyone. if you go onto 501( i think )on sky digital(its a news channel) and go onto sky active, then a-z listings, walt disney Worlds an option and you can order a disney DVD all about the parks. i think its a virgin holiday planning DVD. hasn't arrived yet... but it's on its way!

just to get you even more excited marie!

xxxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

I cant wait Lindsey its gonna be great thatd be cool! Its gonna be so exciting - cant wait till June 14th! I think even the flight will be fun! Then meeting everyone seeing the parks for the first time! Aw i wish i had sky digital tho hopefully the one i ordered online last month will arrive. Tho the postman for some random reason hasnt been to my flat block at all so far this week - maybe hes busy watching my disney dvd!
    Marie x

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

LOL marie bet that's what it is! maybe he'll be out booking his holiday. all takes time!

yeah i'm sure the flight will be great! as long as we're at the airport nice and early to get seats together!

you can get someone to do it for you i suppose, all it costs is the price of a local call so i doubt anyone'd mind! i can't wait for mine to come. I'll probably sit and watch it all day!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Will look into getting that dvd!
    I'll def be at that airport early knowing my dad! You wouldnt believe he drives up and down the m6 every week - hes always worried about traffic and leaves extra early to make sure, bless him. A few weeks ago it was the night before i was travelling and he wanted to see my ticket and made me look up what terminal it was. I think i was there about 2 and a half hrs early! And i know if i say im meeting someone there - oh yeah we'll def be on time! Yeah we gotta get seats together - otherwise i feel very sorry for whoevers sitting next to me - i wont be able to shut up about disney!

Marie xxx

10. flavour

flavour New Member

i think you can also a video/dvd at the disney homepage, just go for theme parks or travel or something...did that some years back...don't know if they still do that!

later! flavour xoxo

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Flavour thats nice of you! i think thats the one i ordered but will check and order again!
    Marie x

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah my dad's like that too. drives me up the wall. the man's such a worryer. its strange. the flight will prob be 11ish and we'll be there at 2am! sitting waiting for check-in!
    My dvd still not here!
    xxx