Disneys Enchanted Evening

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Dec 27, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey
    Just wondering whether anyone watched this? It was on today at 1pm on bbc1. I meant to post it earlier but forgot and its only thanks to Ellen I remembered at all. It's the televised version of the Disney prom in the park that me and Ellen went to see as part of the DDO in September and it was fantastic, although it didn't really convery how cold and wet everyone was!!! ;) But it was great seeing it on tv too! ;D Brought back some fantastic memories! :D
    Charlotte x

2. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi charlotte

i saw it,and threw a tape in my video recorder as fast as i could!,so ive got in on tape now as well!!!!

it was amazing,i was dancing around my bedroom to all the disney songs :D
    bet you and ellen had a great nite..hope you had a great xmas,thanks for my xmas card,have a great new year ;)

loads of love stephxxxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i saw it, only came across it by chance flicking through channels once i rolled out of bed haha. didn't dan & michelle go 2 though charlotte ;)?

really wish i could've come with u guys, but had 2 work tut!

xxx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

It made me well up so bad! :'( (but in a good way! ;)).....they cut it down to about half as well....where was the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day!? (remember all the noises and actions we had to do char!? :D)

Ellen xxx

5. tiggercharlotte

Hehe! No I'd forgotten!!!! That was so funny! The rain and the wind- not that we really needed to- I remember my hands being so cold doing the rain on my soggy jeans! ;D I only saw the second half- although I saw the Lion King bit which was fab ( I think that Labo M was the guy that did it for the actual movie! :D)
    Lol Ellen remember the actions at the beginning as well with Dave Doobury-whatshisname- renault- zoooom; disney (mickey mouse ears) etc.
    Hehe so much fun!!!!!!!!! :D ;D :D I'd definitely go again if the opportunity ever came!
    Charlotte x

PS - Sara - although Michelle and Dan were there for the DDO, they didn't come to the concert :(

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

oh nooooo i missed it :'( :'( :'( :'( i really wanted to see it and checked the tely guide web site and it isn't being repeated in the next few weeks :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:( :'( :(

7. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I only caught it by accident as well, and was disapointed to see it was only an hour long, I guessed that they must have cut it down. :(

Really wish I had been there though!! I was singing along too, my dad came in to see what all the noise was. He He

Kerry

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh really? i never realised that :(

xxx

9. tiggercharlotte

Hehe Kerry I know what you mean! Me and Ellen were probably singing louder than most of the kids there! ;D Was lots of fun! Yeah, it was a shame Michelle and Dan couldn't come, but it finished fairly late and both of them had other commitments and stuff the next day as well! :-\ But it was a good DDO as well :D
    Charlotte x

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Oh no!!!! I missed it!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really wanted to watch it seeing as I didnt get to see it live with Ellen and Charlotte!!!

Sara - like Charltte said - I couldnt stay for the concert as I had to get home pretty early on the sunday - really would have loved to have gone though!!!

11. josie

josie New Member

i was there too! but missed in on tv.... really wanted to see it too! grrr

can't believe how cold and wet it was though.

loved the bubbles in little mermaid.

felt so old there!

12. tiggercharlotte

Hey that's cool that you were there as well ;D It was brilliant, despite the rain and the cold! :D But yeah, definitely felt very old there- but think me and Ellen sang along much louder than all the kids :)!
    Charlotte x