Disneystrology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

May 14th
    You are... Fawn the Fairy from the Tinker Bell movie

"You like to be outdoors and engage in physical activities. You have a talent for working with animals and are sympathetic to their needs. Working a job where you can have fun is vital to your well-being. You're a natural prankster and enjoy adventures. Clever and creative, you bring joy to everything you do."

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

October 12th
    You are... Marie from the Aristocats.

"You fantasize about your future. You like attention and want others to notice your special talents. You display your best behaviour in public, but when no one is looking you are mischievous and compete for the affection of loved ones. You are highly observant and look for consummate role models to emulate. You're proud and poised, and performing for others makes you happy"

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

September 5th
    You are... Scuttle from the Little Mermaid

"You are creative and like to share your musings with others. Your curiosity takes you on various adventures. You want to figure things out, and you'll come up with your own explanations if unable to fine definitive information. This talent allows you to fly above everyday problems and come up with inventive solutions. You care about others, and they can count on you in times of crisis."

4. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

1st July
    You are... Runt Of The Litter from Chicken Little

"You are concerned with living up to the expectations you've set for yourself. You admire family members and want to be like them. Although having positive role models to emulate helps you, it also causes you to overlook the unique qualities in yourself that are worth developing. Luckily, you have loyal and empathetic friends who understand and feel the same way as you"

5. meganlauren

meganlauren New Member

That is extremely weird! I'm pretty sure you weren't born in the same year though, as I'm still 17 atm :) Happy birthday for 45 days time ;) & thanks for the character, deffo need that book!

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Yeah not quite the same year, I hit the big 2 0 this year :eek: But happy birthday to you too, it's not that long away really! Oh, and you're welcome :)

7. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

This is so cool!

I'm September 28 :)

8. meelie

meelie New Member

Oooh thanks love, I like the idea of being a fairy!! I'm not at all an animal person but the rest is pretty much me :D Hehe x

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

September 28th
    You are... Megara from Hercules

"You are romantic but also realistic. Much of your life experience revolves around your relationships and the choices you make to sustain them. Even though you're partnership- oriented, you remain self sufficient. You can be sharp witted, especially when protecting yourself from potential disappointment. No matter how difficult the circumstances, you have the courage and ingenuity to achieve your desires."

10. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I've had some date requests by text... so here they are:
    March 23rd
    You are... Olivia Flaversham from The Great Mouse Detective

"You are a quick thinker and use these abilities to care for others. You make friends easily and win their allegiance through your persistence and charm. In difficult times, you are prone to fretting. But because you want to be part of the solution, you overcome your fears and accomplish whatever you set out to do. Curious and capable, you're cherished by loved ones"

March 29th
    You are... Grandmother Fa from Mulan

"You are not afraid to be yourself. You're decisive and follow your hunches. In most situations, you speak your mind and state the obvious with humour. You're perceptive and can easily read the intentions of others. When it comes to your loved ones, you'll do anything to help them achieve happiness. Mischievous, independent and eccentric, you inspire others to be themselves."

April 25th
    You are... Heimlich from A Bugs Life

"You like comfort and are in touch with the needs of your physical body. At any age, you have a commanding presence and move through the awkward stages in life willingly and with a childlike innocence. You focus intensely on your future, knowing and believing that great things are in store for you. As a result, you center your day-to-day activities on preparing for this distant goal"

February 25th
    You are... Cody from The Rescuers Down Under

"You devote yourself to defending those who cannot defend themselves. You have a special connection to and respect for nature. Because you're gentle and loving with animals, you've earned their trust. You can sometimes overestimate your ability to do things alone and may fall into traps set by others. You attract like-minded friends who support your causes. Curious and brave, you fill your days with adventure"

11. kate003

kate003 New Member

Thanks so much! That's so cute :)

12. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

Very cool idea :D!

October 13th?

13. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

October 13th
    You are... Khan the horse from Mulan

"You are wise, passionate, and strong. You like adventure and challenges that allow you to prove yourself. Admired and valued for your capabilities, you believe it is your duty to support the causes of loved ones. Together, you overcome seemingly insurmountable odds that change the course of history. Love and honor motivates you, and your valiant efforts create new heroes and heroines. You are a noble companion"

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Another text request for dates:

September 27th
    You are... Beaver from Lady and the Tramp

"You put all your efforts into achieving a specific goal. Your work tends to be solitary, but when others cross your path, you receive unexpected rewards from the encounter. You're honest and friendly, so strangers feel comfortable asking you for assistance, which you willingly offer. You're humble, sensible, and extremely talented in your chosen vocation"

December 15th
    You are... Roo from The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh

"You are good-natured, thoughtful and devoted. There are certain things you want to learn, and you keep trying until you master the skill. You look up to those who are carefree and optimistic, wanting to emulate their behaviours. When you are around people you care about, you like to perform and show off your abilities. Family and friends adore you. You are perceptive and give loving advice"

15. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

Awesome, thanks :D!

16. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

my mums a funny one...but thanks anyway :D xxx

17. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

ooh could you do mine please? its November 5th :)

18. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

ohhh and again :p we need to have chats missy!! :D

19. Missish

Missish New Member

This sounds like such a fun book! :)
    I'm December 13th - who do I get to be?

20. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

November 5th
    You are.... Princess Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire

"You are a warrior and defender of life. Interested in endeavors that restore and rebuild fallen structures and societies, you absorb knowledge rapidly, wanting to learn everything you can about the world. You believe that everyone has the right to know the truth, and mysteries intrigue but infuriate you. A wise soul, you are not afraid to change or of sharing your wisdom with others."