Disneystrology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

December 13th
    You are... Franny from Meet the Robinsons

"You believe in yourself even when no one else does. Creative and pragmatic, you put in the time and effort to perfect your craft. Unusual people and pastimes appeal to you and make you happy. You are tough and outspoken, refusing to let others push you around. When someone notices you and respects your brilliance, you open your heart to them. People and animals thrive under you care."

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Me and your mum are like Best friends Alex :D

3. Missish

Missish New Member

Ooh, I like it. It's a shame I've never seen Meet the Robinsons, or that would have been perfect to use in my phone interview as 'what character are you most like'!

4. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

good to know :p

5. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Wow, sounds like a cool book!! If I'm not too late, I'd love to know who my character is! Feb 3rd is my b.day. Thanks :-*

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

February 3rd
    You are... Lars, from 101 Dalmatians 2: Patch's London Adventure

"You have your own aesthetic impression of the world, which you want to share with others. Certain subjects capture your attention, and you explore them from every angle. You are strong in your beliefs; if something or someone you care about it threatened, you courageously defend them. Intelligent and gentle you form lasting relationships only with those who share your visions."

7. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Interesting, thanks!! I really want this book! :D

8. gemmalee7

gemmalee7 New Member

January 7? :)

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

January 7th
    You are... Madellaine from the Hunchback of Notre Dame 2

"You practice hard until you master the skills needed for success. You are receptive to the opinions of others, which influence your beliefs about yourself. Therefore, it is important to surround yourself with positive and nurturing people. Gentle persuasion helps you blossom and increase your self confidence. In relationships, the love you share with others is transformative."

10. gemmalee7

gemmalee7 New Member

Wow... that's really cool! Thank-you. :)

11. ilovedisney01

ilovedisney01 New Member

Haha, this is amazing! My birthday is June 4th xxx

12. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

June 4th
    You are... Terrence from the Tinker Bell movies

"You are thoughtful and insightful, possessing deep wisdom of the heart. Certain objects appeal to you, and you're fond of collecting things. You like to have fun, and your daily life is full of activity. Those in your community count on your services and appreciate your attention to detail. Even though you choose to work in prominent professions, you don't take yourself too seriously"

13. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

hey lady !

this is such a cool book !!

october 19th for me :)

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

October 19th
    You are... John Silver from Treasure Planet

"You dedicate your life to the pursuit of attaining a cherished dream. Strong and capable, you take the lead in most situations. You have a commanding presence that earns the respect of others. At times you are hard headed, but once you love someone, they can persuade you to change direction and follow a different path. You are good natured and humorous."

15. Em.Porter

Em.Porter New Member

Heya,
    Can you please do mine- September 9th.
    Em xxxx
    p.s. congrats on getting off the waitlist! I was on there too so I know how good it was to finally get a date!

16. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

This is awesome! :D

Feb 6th?

17. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

September 9th
    You are... Linguini from Ratatouille

"Your ultimate success comes from your ability to keep moving forward no matter what the odds. It takes a while for you to discover where you fit in the world, and you try different things until you find the right people and the right circumstances to help you thrive. You work best as part of a team and admire the wisdom of others. Your friends provide you with invaluable assistance in attaining your goals."

Ahhh congratulations to you too lovely! We finally did it! :) Disney here we come!

18. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

February 6th
    You are... Woody from Toy Story

"You take the lead and are proud of your place in the world. Optimistic and sensible, you aid others through encouragement and reassurance. Since you have a big heart, you're able to overcome any feelings of insecurity and befriend others. Once you discover that even those you idolize have self doubts, you become instrumental in boosting the self confidence of those around you."

19. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Thank you! :)

20. Isis Supernova

Isis Supernova New Member

Fun ;D

Nov 18th?