Disneystrology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

This is AWESOME!! :D
    Can you do mine - Aug 6th?
    Thank you!! :)
    Xx

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

November 18th
    You are... Mickey and Minnie!

"Your life is full of excitement. Although at times shy, you are happiest when out having fun with loved ones. No matter where you go, you make friends easily and bring laughter to the world. You have many talents, and you try out a variety of vocations, performing each one with proficiency and enthusiasm"

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

August 6th
    You are... Vixey from The Fox and the Hound

"You are strong and capable. You're open and friendly to others from different backgrounds and places. Your playful and spirited personality entices people to you. Although independent, you're happiest when you can share your life with loved ones who cherish and admire you. Smart, tender and headstrong, you make a heartening friend and partner."

4. Great! :)

Arrival, could you do Aug 30th please?? ;D

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Of course :)
    August 30th
    You are... Eli 'Big Daddy' Labouff from The Princess and the Frog

"You are optimistic and self-assured. You are good with money and shower those you care about with attention and gifts. Although you hold an important and powerful role in society, you have a big heart and are a pushover for loved ones. In your business dealings, you are gracious and fair. You enjoy hosting grand events and making sure everyone has a good time"

6. Hahaha that's true :p, thanks!!!

7. Rosa Szeto

Rosa Szeto New Member

this book is so COOL!!!

My birthday : 9th June ;D

Thanks so much!

8. Yasmin

Yasmin New Member

Ohh do me! :D March 3rd!

9. ameliar89

ameliar89 New Member

Ooo Ooo Ooo Me Too Me Too!

June 15 :)

10. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Sorry about the late response, but I've been on holiday and only got back today.
    June 9th
    You are... Donald Duck

"You start out each day with a cheery outlook. But you quickly become annoyed when your everyday life doesn't live up to your standards. It isn't hard to tell what you are feeling since your emotions are plentiful, and you express them freely. Yet, you are persistent and never give up on yourself or your ambitions. Mischievous, outspoken, and helpful, you are entertaining and your behaviours endear you to others."

11. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

March 3rd
    You are... Silvermist the fairy from the Tinker Bell movies
    "You have a compassionate and offbeat view of society. You're in tune with your environment and dislike loud noises and disharmony in your personal space. Believing that everyone should get along, you do your best to create peaceful dynamics at work and at home. You use your intuition and imagination to bring beauty and positive energy into the world."

12. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

June 15th
    You are... Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog
    "You are fun loving and clever. It's easy for you to convince people to follow your wishes; when they do, you often underestimate the consequences of your actions. But you're not afraid of new experiences and make the best out of every endeavour. You win the hearts of others through your charm and gregariousness."

13. Rosa Szeto

Rosa Szeto New Member

Welcome back & Thanks, 646Stitch ;D

I'm not really like Donald Duck. Comparing with Mickey Mouse, he's a bit clumsy :-\

I wanna be Marie ;D

May i know the other one?
    27th December

THX ;D

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

December 27th
    You are... Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast

"You are clever, talented, and concerned with the happiness of others. Somewhat formal by nature, you want to present a respectable image in social settings. You value your profession and form friendships with those who share your work ethic. Charming, witty, and flirtatious, you lighten the atmosphere in any setting. You generously provide your services to others, and you expertise is beneficial in creating changes in you environment."

15. nammers

nammers New Member

I want to know please! :)

April 29th?

16. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

April 29th
    You are... The Great Prince Of The Forest from Bambi
    "You have a powerful influence on your family. You are protective of those you care for and take your role in the family seriously. Even though it's hard for you to change when life requires you to take on new responsibilities, you do your best to adapt. Brave, loving and forward thinking, others look up to you and revere you as a source of inspiration and strength."

17. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

Wow! This is amazing :). What about August 22nd?

18. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

August 22nd
    You are... Ellie from UP

"You focus your energies on attaining future goals. You enjoy the journey of getting there as much as the ambitions you hope to achieve. When you meet someone new, you know instantly if you like them. Once you form a friendship, you are loyal and include your new friend in cherished pursuits. You are spontaneous, compassionate, and fond of children and animals."

19. Einstien76

Einstien76 New Member

No matter how difficult the circumstances, you have the courage and ingenuity to achieve your desires.

20. Quirky Duckling

Quirky Duckling New Member

I need to find this book, where did you get it, it sounds epic :)

I don't know if this day has already gone but:
    National Tolerance Day ,November 16th please?