Disneystrology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Apr 4, 2011.

1. melmel121

melmel121 New Member

sweeeeet :D

april 4?
    (kind of funny since it's the same date you posted....)

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

My brother works in Waterstones and told me about it. But, I got it from Amazon as it was cheaper ;D
    November 16th
    You are... Kari from The Incredibles

"You are enthusiastic and self assured. Although you prepare for jobs by seeking proper training beforehand, on the job training brings you unique and intense experiences that test your stamina and reflexes. Each encounter changes you in some way and challenges your thoughts about reality. Even when afraid, you hang in and do your best to keep the situation under control. You are a caring and creative ally."

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

April 4th
    You are... Faline from Bambi

"You are playful, intelligent and a little bit wild. You're resourceful and unafraid to make the first move. Your inner and outer beauty draws others to you, which of course you use to your advantage. A romantic at heart, you nevertheless insist on maintaining your independence in relationships. Inquisitive and intense, you are interested in the people who inhabit your environment."

4. lilacwhisper

lilacwhisper New Member

May I kindly ask you about October 15? ::)

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

October 15th
    You are... Tony, from Lady and the Tramp

"You are a loving person. You enjoy every moment of your life. Self-assured, you impress others with your big-heartedness and ability to make them feel important. You're a master of your craft and liberally share the results of your work with everyone. You're a sincere, romantic, and entertaining person whose efforts give others poignant and lasting memories of time spent in your company."

6. marsles

marsles New Member

Amazing, I well want this book!! What about 1st October? :) xx

7. Tiff22

Tiff22 New Member

I WANNA KNOW!!!!

January 10 :D

8. lilacwhisper

lilacwhisper New Member

Great! Thank you so much ;D

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

October 1st
    You are... Pongo from 101 Dalmatians

"You take part in larger than life endeavors. Because of your generous and well-meaning intentions, what you attempt brings positive and lasting results. You work equally well alone or with others and frequently take the lead. However, sometimes the enormity of the task at hand requires the loving support of partners to keep you focused. You are playful, responsible, and proud of those you consider family."

10. missginius

missginius Member

@626Stich, you have actually passed the time! Only 8 days till you leave! Have the time of your life and hopefully some of us get to meet you there!

11. Piglet

Piglet New Member

ooh me :D 27th August

12. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

If this is still going, September 24th please :)

13. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

DECEMBER 5 ? :D

14. hannahbanana21

hannahbanana21 New Member

hi :)
    could you please tell me october 10, september 26, november 10, and may 2?
    THANKS! :D

15. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Hey guys,

Just to let you know I'm not going to be posting Disneystrology characters in this thread anymore. I thought before I came out here I would have time and be able to, but sorry I'm just too busy to keep up with it.