do u actually like snow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldytap, Feb 28, 2005.

?

do u like snow?

1. yes luv the stuff no matter what!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes, but don't like going out in it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sort of - bit annoying but looks nice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no its too wet and annoying

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. hate it hate it hate it!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, since the uk is covered in snow just wondered how many people actually liked it??? and who actaully hates it??? I luv the snow i think its fab!

Sarah :D

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i like it when its proper snow where you can go sledging and stuff, otherwise it is annoying!

a couple of days ago as i was leaving school it started snowing, but all slush puppyish snow, and not nice snow, and by the time i got to the bus i was wet and cold, and the driver said the heating was broken so i had to sit for ages freezing!

:'(

3. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How have u been?
    Well it seems very obvious to mention it, but I will.
    I love snow, at least in my dreams!!
    I dream of having a white Xmas, with sleds and snow men.
    It is the typical idea of Xmas, here in Mexico it gets cold, but it is hell dry.
    I do enjoy making snow angels, I did once in Winnipeg.
    and u know I just love cold weather.
    Going out and feel ur breath freezing , and it is so nice to leave in cold weather.
    They also say it is good to ur health.
    The ones living in the cold live longer than those in hot places.

See ya
    Robb ;D

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey I like it when its proper stuff and it settles and you can actually play in it. In Bath for like 2 days, it would just stop start stop start all day, and never settle at all! It got really annoying by the end. Quite liked it when it started snowing in London yesterday as me and Ellen were going to get the tube! Was quite a nice ending ;D
    Charlotte x

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i know what u mean -we had that as well! never seems to want to settle! I really seem like a little kid when it starts to snow -u saw what i wrote on the other post! but after all that, it rained so the snow went -and it still hasn't stopped raining - oh well back to normal british weather! :D

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ususlly i hate snow. a total pain in the *ss!

however ive come across a different way of thinking this year! see. i wont see snow next year! and ive realise, although i hate it, I will miss it next year! it wont seem like christmas in a warmish climate! and seen as i ont get snow next year, im enjoying it this year!

xx

7. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I don't think that it should be cold unless there's snow. :p

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

So, there should be two types of weather, cold and snowing (proper stuff) or hot and sunny! no inbetween ;D ;D

:D

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well my vote is really obvious LOL I hate snow!!!

Julia

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I like snow but i dont like it when you have to drive in it or walk in it as Im usually the one who ends up slipping over!!!

But like Lindz said Im appreciating it at the moment as in two weeks time Ill be in 80 degree heat!!

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

U know what I fear the most when I get to be on a cold winter.
    Driving!!!!
    I am so scared the car can slip off any minute.
    I think I will have to de 200% prevented.
    I remember once in Canada, I was wlaking to school and slipped off in the middle of the walkway.
    And as I wanted to spend all my pennies on lunch, everything flew out from my heavy weight jacket
    It was so embarrasing!!! :-[
    And it hurt A LOT too, I fall right on one leg.
    Anyway, snow is fun!!!!

See ya
    Robb ;D

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im with charlotte like the proper stuff - but not the 2 minute blizzard then thats it and its true it should only be cold when there is snow lol ;D

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I never missed the snow while I was in Florida ??? LOL I just hate being cold and freezing my ass off. I also neither like driving on icy roads nor walking on them. I slipped and fell on my butt a few months ago and I couldn't sit down for a whole day :-[
    Julia

14. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Although earlier i said i like proper snow, it has just come down thick and heavy here, and has settled, and more is still coming down, and it is meant to freeze tonight . That would be a good thing, cos i'd have a snow day, but i have a school trip in london tomorrow, which doesnt sound exciting, but i'v already paid for t! :'( :-X