doing the college programme twice?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by 2005CP, Oct 17, 2009.

1. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

If i found myself on another college course, would i be allowed to do the college programme for a second time?

Also, what constitutes a college course-does it have to be a university, or could i pay £50, enrol in my local community college to do a pointless course like advanced bakery, and still technically be in education and so elligible to re apply?

2. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I've never done this program, but i believe you can do it as many times as you want.
    And you can do it as long as your enrolled in a 4 year degree program. And you have to be enrolled for the full year and must be registered for the following Fall term.

3. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Sam, for the US kids it's completely different. I have two friends who just graduated and are applying for the Summer Alumni program & you can do the Summer Alum program as many times as you want. They both did two programs whilst in school, but realistically that's all they had time for. However I think that you CAN just take advanced basket weaving & be good to go =D!

4. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

hah that is true. They have it so much easier. :-[ But at the same time, it's much more popular over there. EVERYONE has done a college program. haha But in Canada, especially BC.. it's so rare.

5. Alex88

Alex88 Member

Quite an old topic you replied on but anyway, after your college program you can become a seasonal employee which means you get to keep the perks and have to work xx days per year at the park, but at least 1x every 3 months to keep your trained.

You would however need to take care of a place to stay during the period that you come over to work because you can't stay at the complexes.