Drinking! :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan7, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Good 'ole publix and wallmart sell irn bru though only in small bottles and it's expensive.

2. Janey

Janey New Member

Okay, why hasn't anyone mentioned JD here?! :eek: That's one thing I learned from the Americans lasta summer... So yummy with coke but even better with ginger ale and a slice of lime! :p Also, love red wine (must NOT mix it with anything though!), champagne, vodka.. Shotwise, there's nothing that beats Salmiakkikossu, a type of vodka made from Finnish salty liquorice.

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

mimosas are ace!

4. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I had that! I don't remember what it was like though lol It's been a few years...

5. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'm sure it'll be worth it. Sometimes it's hard to find it in Yorkshire let alone abroad but it is the best drink.

6. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

....Iron Bru....Oh dear oh dear! I have never actually drank it since I was in school, and never ever mixed it with anything.

But hey I am up for most things drink wise.....if its there I will drink it lol....

..what a load of great drinkers we have....gonna be boss to drink with ya all! yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

have i mentioned flaming brus before? dropping a flaming sambuca into a glass of irn bru and then downing it. quite unique...

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I've tried that, but not with iron bru. guess the higher the sugar content the better!! I'm going to try and mix Mountain Dew with everything. Just because I can!!

9. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ah i cant drink mountain dew anymore, i drank far too much of it and didnt feel very well after, too much sugar in my system i think! i looove cherry coke, i plan to mix that with lots of tasty things

10. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

sorry to be thick but what is Mountain Dew?

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it's a fizzy drink, kinda along the same lines as sprite as i recall

12. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

ya Mountain Dew is just another soft/fizzy drink. It's close to Sprite I suppose but it's got its own flavour. I personally don't like the original flavor but there are a few variations of it, and I don't mind Code Red (cherry). My brother likes Voltage, which is like raspberry-citrus. There's more caffeine in Dew than in other dinks like Coke, Pepsi, etc and Voltage has added ginseng as well. They market their products to gamers so they can stay up all night playing WoW and drinking Dew. For much cheaper than proper energy drinks.

I've never had or even really heard of any alcoholic drinks with Dew in them but I wouldn't be surprised... maybe along the lines of a Vodka Red Bull or something. Voltage is bright blue so that would make it pretty lol

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

lol@WoW players, spending all their night pwning n00bs
    yeah i'd be a good WoW player i'm sure, i've just never tried it as i know i'd turn into a social hermit!