Edinburgh Interviews

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Birdman22, Mar 29, 2010.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The 7 Guest Service Guidelines were what WDW before the Disney Basics James..... I hope you remember them at least :p

As for me? Both a drummed into my head! I miss the 7 Guest Service Guidelines. I loved the way you were taught to remember them!

Mickey Gets Salty Popcorn During Parade Times :D

2. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha I think I should know the basicas after teaching them every... single... day... Ha ha.

Yeah i kinda shat myself trying to remember these 'ere phony guest service guide lines lol. Basics for the win :p

3. DisneyGibbs

Nooooooo the guest service guidelines were awesome! They used to be posted at every onstage entrance (like the basics are) with pictures of the seven dwarfs :D That's how you were supposed to remember them but I could never remember which dwarf went with which guideline. But hey, at least I know all of the dwarfs names, eh James? :p

4. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Shit... I knew that would come back to haunt me. ::)

5. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Wooooo I got the job, starting Novemberish

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Cool mate well done. Did they take this long to get back to you? You had yours last Monday right? I wonder how long it will take lol.

7. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

They said 1-2 weeks and it took them 2 weeks !!

8. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

James they should email you no later then tomorrow afternoon. Thats how we found out.

Oh yeh./... i got a date... i leave next month from Dover. it'll be in europe till september then across the atlantric to florida... WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Holy moley! That's great tiny! Ha ha. Know the ship yet?

Yeah they said they would email me either Friday (gone) or Monday... Tomorrow... Bricking it now like! Ha ha. :D

10. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

you'll be fine.

Yea i'll be on the Magic. its in Europe at the mo so ill be heading to Dover then its a 11 night north europe trip then after we'll pick up Erika back in dover and stay in the mediteranean for 2 months and then do the transatlantic! WOHOOOOOOOOOOO

11. DisneyGibbs

Well I'll be joining ya'll sometime next year :D Youth Activities Counselor! Whoop!

12. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I'll be joining you too!! Merchandise Hostess!! ;D

13. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

"Dear Mr. Hare. Congratulations! You have been successfully recommended for employment on board Disney Cruise Line vessels as MERCHANDISE HOST."

This part of my life. This little part. Is called "happiness."

:)

14. vik

vik New Member

costuming technician! AAHHH!!!

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Nice one Vikki, I heard sam got it too. Andy is on the Wonder and i'll be on the Magic... either way 29er reunion lol

16. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Woooo!! Now we just need to get the rest of the 29ers to join us!!

17. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Have you got your visa yet Tino?

18. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

got my appointment on the 30thJune..

oh memories ey? lol

19. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

lol yup...here we go again! When you got accepted, did they tell you that you'd be going around July time or did you just guess? :)

20. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

nope they said it could possibly as early as this summer to the e4nd of the year.