Edinburgh Interviews

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Birdman22, Mar 29, 2010.

1. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Anyone know if there's any hair salons on the ships for crew? ???

2. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Vikki, u serious? lol gta love you

3. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

yes i'm serious!! lol.

4. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

I'm sure they have a cast member one! Not too sure. I''m bringing my clippers.

5. Marvan

Marvan Guest

ok bit random ive found this site, Congratulations! You have been successfully recommended for employment on board Disney Cruise Line vessels as YOUTH ACTIVITIES COUNSELOR! had my interview 14th of june in Manchester, aint worked on a cruise before very excited

6. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Congratulations marvan! you'll have an amaizng time! 14th June? U were at the same interviews as a few of my other friends who got it!

7. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Congrats Marvan, I was at the same interview!

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Were you on the morning or afternoon mate?

9. Marvan

Marvan Guest

hey thanks, yeah mine was half 12, i sat with some dude, when one of the girls was being interviewed for like ages, think it might of been you, he told me how he had worked in america before, so how did you both get on, all good i hope????

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ahhhh yeah I remember ya! Soooo glad you got it! How are those kids at work treating ya? :p

Yeah I got into Merch. Did they give you a start date yet?

11. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Well in, glad your in, nope ain't got one, says am marked as wait or something on my email I got, so think there might be a long wait for me haha, I did ask that Mark guy about a start date and he said something like November, which is not to bad as my job is up in October. Yeah am not based in centres now so no getting things thrown at me now, am working in parks and open spaces, which is brill when the sun is about...

So did you get a start date? Again glad you got it!!

12. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I called the recruiters last week and they said they have no start dates right now and it'll likely be end of the year. My job is up in October too so it works out nicely! :)

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm on a wait too but seeing as I can't start until next year it makes sense! I'm hoping my 7 day week this week (working two jobs almost every day...eek!) prepares me somewhat!

14. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Yeah i work two jobs, was working 3 but was just pointless, end of the years sounds good, can't wait, good that this site is here to speak with people in the similar situation!!!

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Love this website.... this is how i got speaking to Briar Rose and more people. When i leave in July guys... message me to let me know when you get a start date.... gonna start "UK lads/Lasses on Deck" lol (get it? like suite life on deck?)... im lame

xo

16. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Hey any friendly peeps to keep me sane is cool with me, just wanna have a good experience, been reading up on other sites bout the social aspect, if there's a foot am there, a bar am there and any green eyed dancer ladies I have first crack hahahah

17. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

lol you seem like a character mate.... Disney never employ otherwise... altho i think Louisa and James can vouch for me that Somehow they do employ perculiar individuals.... no name dropping intended.

Disney Geek can vouch how friendly i am LMAO. and Briar and Disney-gibbs... we've all the Disney before but new faces are always welcome lol

Disney Gibbs, do you know when Hearnden comes back to the Surrey-hood?

18. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Haha Well peeps am a lil bit crazy, y'all can add me on Facebook haha marvan walker awang Liverpool network, braaap haha

19. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

haha i love it!

20. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I've sent you a request