Edinburgh Interviews

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Birdman22, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Guys doesn't here remind you of Dan Grime? lol. OOOh a scouser... Approved laaaa! Add me kid. Lawrentino Santiago... Tino for short.

2. Marvan

Marvan Guest

Coolio, all sorted, anyone else feel free!

3. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Wow I'm gone for like a day or sumet and now so many messages to read ha ha.

Tino (feel free to call him tiny for short Marvan, it kinda fits *joke*) it feels sooooo weird u calling me by my flippin' screen name. Yeah Tino is like a mother... Just don't tell him any secrets ha ha. Jokes.

Adding you to facebook now mate.

Doesn't remind me of Grimey at all Tino ha ha.

4. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Secrets....Depends lol

James... i hope you get the Wonder... for obvious reasons!

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Mid July I think! Not sure on the exact date but I'm sure thats when he finishes.

6. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

The reason why i was calling people by their Screen-names is i that i wasn't sure if you guys wanted people to know them. lol

Awww i'll miss him before he gets back... DAM IT! meh i'll be back eventually!

I just went to the embassy today... I can't believe how quick it was... i left @ 9am. i spent more time at the courier service then the windows...

.... I was extremely disapointed with the choice of american Candy!

7. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

american candy???

8. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

:O you dont remember that store at the end. it had all american stuff. Only Mountain Dew and Grape soda

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Is that because you are on the magic? :eek:p

I do NOT remember this American candy store... I just remember being soooo tired!!!

10. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Omg I don't remember the store either! ???

11. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

anyone going to london soon for their medical?

12. vik

vik New Member

I am! well I need to book it first but hopefully doing it asap along with my visa as Richard called this morning to tell me to start the whole process - its all happening rather fast!

13. Marvan

Marvan Guest

phoning to book mine tomorrow, hahaha need to get rid of this chest infection hahahah can't wait now,

14. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Wow you must be going soon Vik. By the way, are you a Vikki? Cos I am too :)

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Hey guys. I can't believe i'm leaving this Sunday. Make sure everyone messages me to let me know if you guys join the Magic....xoxo

16. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

They told me to wait off on my medical cause I can't go until the new year cause I'm going else where before DCL lol. I feel kinda left out now :eek:p ha ha.

17. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

boooooo. Don;t worry. TBH jst make the most of the time you're here. I wish i had more time!

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Don't worry James, I'm the same :p We can wait together LOL! At least you get to go somewhere exciting before DCL! I'll be at TGI's.... lol.

19. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Lol yeah well we will see how exciting it will be... ::)

20. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

awww James..... im thinking something dirty!