Edinburgh Interviews

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Birdman22, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

You always are... :eek:

2. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

good luck tino! try and keep us updated on here if you find any time! :)

3. vik

vik New Member

yes i am....well i tend to be known as vic, or vicky or victoria....or maybe even tori if anyone wants haha! Just had my visa appointment and got my medical on monday! The embassy made me leave and get another photo done, but it was all ok in the end (even though i used the same photo for both of my visa's when i did the icp but apparently they have to be less than 6 months old...pfft.) Just wanna go now!

4. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Anyone else fed up of waiting on this blue letter to book their visa and medical ????

5. samuel

samuel New Member

got my medical first week of august :)

6. Marvan

Marvan Guest

got my medical tomorrow, but not been told to go for my interview for visa yet!

7. vik

vik New Member

had my medical yesterday, got my visa back from the embassy too so now hoping that i passed the medical lol and waiting for a departure date!

8. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

had my medical today, he said results should be there by end of the week.

9. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

hey kids.... messaging from the magical Magic.

Just thought id message y'all to say its great so far. the rooms are bigger then what uve seen and etc. luckily i got to stay in a guest room for the first 2 weeks but after that i moved to a crew cabin. every night theres practicly a them at the crew bar. its broadway night so James and Louisa- im sure you'll love tomorrow. we;re heading to Lisbon 2nyt and should be in Cadiz after tomorrow.

let me know when anyone gets a confirmation for the Magic... i'll have a Banner ready and waiting!

xioxixixooxox

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha thanks for that Tino :p

11. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I got the Magic...... 13th October.. anyone else??? Tino I'm expecting a banner now!!

12. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

... i'll start making it this week!

what u gonna be doing again? merch?

13. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

yup merch..

my start date has changed to 20th october now.. and end date is march 5th :) tino do you get paid straight into your uk bank account?

14. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

awesome. good. timing. you'll be here just after dry dock i think. im not sure but itl be fun!

15. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I spoke to my Disney Agent. Apparently they just got 100 blue-letters sent to them to send out (which is only some) , they did have a moan saying a lot of the blue-letters are for people who cancelled.

They just mailed me to say she they have my coe(blue) letter and is sending it via FedEx to me tomorow, so will let you know what the blue letter looks like lol

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

They offered me 11th December/ Magic just in case my availability had changed, but it hasn't so now I have to turn it down :( At least they know I still exist!

17. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

oh no how cud u decline lol. Congrats everyone. for those coming on the Magic. let me know the start dates and i'll be getting the parties planned lol.

OH vikki, we gta create a US bank account. they use Bank of America on here so none of the crappy Partners nor Suntrust needed

18. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Does that mean I can close my partners account Tino? I'm sick of them lol.

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I wish I didn't have to! But there is so much I need to do before I go out which is why I told them I couldn't go until next year. Plus, in my current job I need for Christmas (I'm a Christmas Coordinator at TGIs so it makes sense LOL) so at least I have some time to save some money up.

20. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

cnt believe u still have it. to be honest u might as well keep it. im still transferring to my UK account. but partly coz i cnt do an account with Bank of America till we're there! wohooooo