Epcot UK Pavillion 24th July

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ChrisNellis, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ChrisNellis

ChrisNellis New Member

Hi people been accepted for food and drink in UK pavillion. Heading to Disney 24th July, just thought i'd say hello and see if i can get to know few people before leaving. Also trying to get an insight into what its like to work there from anyone with experience.

2. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Woop - that's the same start date as me! I'm UK Pav Merch :)
    Good to know that there's someone else starting out on the same day!
    Where in the UK are you from?

Congratulations :)

3. ChrisNellis

ChrisNellis New Member

Hey Briggs cheers, I'm from Belfast, nice one starting on the same date! Is there a facebook group or anything for new starts. Tryna get some information, still waiting on a guide yummy jobs are sending.

4. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Awesome :) Add me as a friend on facebook (Bryony Louise Grant) and I'll add you to the groups for successful cast members - there's about 75 current and future CMs in one group and most of them will be working in the UK Pav :)

5. KatyBeatty

KatyBeatty New Member

Hey bryony looks like i will be seeing you out there finally got off the dreaded waitlist lol and chris i am in the same place as you waiting for yummy jobs to semd me all the stuff only found out today xx

6. ChrisNellis

ChrisNellis New Member

Thats great Bryony thanks :), good stuff Katy congrats. Looking forward to getting the info alot to sort out.

7. robynjs

robynjs New Member

Hii everyone! :) im starting in food and beverage at Epcot UK Pavillion on 10th June ;D was wondering if you would be able to add me to the facebook groups too? really want to meet some people before i go :) my name is Robyn Smith xx