Epic Mickey Wii game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CazzieAnwyn, Dec 30, 2010.

1. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Gah that took me forever to figure out XD When I finally did it i was like =D YES I am like a god now.

What I find worse is when you eventually do change it and it slowly moves back to how it was originally and your like Nooooo Go back you fool go back! I cant see what im doinggg D=

I like the gremlins though xD And the baby bunnies, even if they're trying to throw you into a lake of thinner xD

2. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Ahh I love this game but haven't played on it for a few weeks- overdid it for the first couple of days I had it and then haven't been on it since lol

If I remember correctly I'm up to the point of trying to beat animatronic pete on that stupid circular thing where you run round and he throws paint at you. Actually, I think I'm going to go and try and get past that now.

I'm a painter btw :)

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm totally stuck on this game now! Haha, I can't beat the Mad Doctor. I know you can drop sketches on the plates and that defeats him really easily, but I don't have an anvil sketch. Grrr. And at the moment I just don't have the patience to go and defeat the Beetleworks. So looks like I will be taking a break from it for a while :D

4. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Is it the mad doctor when you're in the lonesome manor attic? I used time sketches and fired pain/thinner from a height to defeat the beetleworx, and I dropped an anvil on the worst of them. If u thin the red eye above the three doors (the gremlins will do some for u if u saved any) then that's all you need to do to beat the doctor.
    I'm at the part where I have to go to each town and save them from those weird blotling tenticle things. :s

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I loooove this game. I got it for Christmas and completed it a while ago. I must admit I did have to resort to walk throughs for some of it (otherwise I'd have never have gotten there!) but it was so much fun! I want to play it again and go through using all thinner this time. Just to see what Mickey turns out like in the end.