EVERYBODY WHO HAS INTERVIEW ON NOV 12TH READ HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Oct 19, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey fellow Nov 12th interviewees I just wanted to start a post to try and get an idea of how many of us are up for having a meal at TGI’s on the Friday night, just so if we decide to book a table nearer the time we know how many for and to make sure we have contact details for everyone so we can keep in touch.

So post on here if you are definately up for TGI’s.

2. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Must eat the ice cream!!.......count me in ;)

J
    xx

3. emma

emma New Member

im so happy my group have started this tradition....god luck guys ull all be gr8!

4. old bird

old bird New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Jess

Definitely count me in.........................I'm gonna be needing a few cosmopolitans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!(I'm soooooo excited!!! ;D ;D ;D)

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

I'm going to have to be careful on how much i drink that night coz i can easily get carried away ::) but i want to have a clear head for the morning! :-\

6. old bird

old bird New Member

No worries on that front. U'll be with a so called responsible 27 yr old(HA!!!)

7. babychi

babychi New Member

Hey miss Jess, Count me in !! should be great guys !! Jess xx p.s Do you think we need to know Walt Disney history? x

8. james_wales

james_wales New Member

It would be wise to brush up on some stuff about thier history, even if they dont ask you anything we might be able to pop the odd bit in during conversation...just makes us look good ;)

J
    xx

9. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I wouldn't worry to much about the history. I didn't get to answer any of the questions they ask before the presentation, although I did put up my hand ;)

I think there more interested in you, rather than what you know. Ive never even been to any of the parks except for the magic Kingdom so if they had asked me about them, i wouldn't have had a clue!

10. disney_spice

disney_spice Member

:( think im gion to have to miss TGIs - will be with my mum and dnt wna leave her in london on her lonesome! think it will be a rainforest cafe for us... yumm!!! shall see you all on the saturday tho! V bright and V early! :(
    :D:D:D

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ah thats a shame but if u get in touch with us we could maybe meet up before we go into the interview so u dont have to go in on ur own!

12. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

:eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!!!

I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND ON SCHEDULE...

JUST INCASE ANYONE NEEDS TO GET IN TOUCH, HERE'S MY MOBILE NUMBER:

07-818-691-452         

SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON IN LONDON!!!

:eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:

13. hannahr

hannahr New Member

Hey Jess and everyone. I'll definately be up for meeting on 11th after work. Just let me know where and when!

Came back from Florida on Monday a day early and via Manchester due to the hurricane! Had a great week out there though and missed the hurricane action.

Counting down the days to the interview now!

Hannah

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Glad to hear your safe and well Hannah and had a great time, looking forward to meeting with you on the 11th :D

15. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

MAJOR UPDATE    MAJOR UPDATE    MAJOR UPDATE    MAJOR UPDATE    MAJOR UPDATE    MAJOR UPDATE

Hey People...

Below is a rough list of who's going to TGI's on Friday 11th November.  THE TABLE IS BOOKED FOR 6.30pm... everyone ok with that? Also, if there's anyone that I've missed off please feel free to get intouch and I shall update asap. Ta!

CAST STARRING IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:

1 :) Hannah (hannahr) 29 London                              FLYING OUT>> MAR 28 2006 >> F&B
    2 :) James (james_wales) 18 Newport, Wales              FLYING OUT>> AUG 29 2006 >> MER
    3 :) Jess (topsassyuk) 22 Lincoln                                FLYING OUT>> NAR 14 2006 >> F&B
    4 :) Jessie (babychi) 21 Sheffield                               AWAITING RESULT
    5 :) Jessie's Guest (c/o babychi) Sheffield                 N/A
    6 :) Lou (LouRogerson) 22 Heysham, Lancashire          FLYING OUT>> MAR 14 2006 >> F&B
    7 :) Lyjanka (Lanx-Wales) 24? Somewhere in Wales     FLYING OUT>> JUN 16 2006 >> MER
    8 :) Sally (old bird) 27 Chester                               FLYING OUT>> FEB 07 2006 >> MER
    9 :) Will (hackettboi) 30 Lake District, Cumbria             FLYING OUT>> FEB 07 2006 >> F&B

:) I'm sure there's probably more that I've failed to spot  :( , or simply just forgot ( :-[ sorry if that's you BTW :-[)

Feel free to send a message to add or ammend the list to give us all an idea of who's coming... plus I guess there's always a chance of some people that have never discovered these boards??? Just a thought!   ???

YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK AT THE MENU FROM HERE: (James... Check out those Desserts! A whole new meaning to Yummy Jobs!!) Enjoy:

http://www.tgifridays.co.uk/menu_display.phtml

16. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Looks like im the baby of the group!!!

j
    xx

17. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

You Jammy Fella James!!!  ;D

Hey, you say that you're getting there quite early... are they letting you check-in before 12pm then?

Also... what are you thinking of doing with your bag whilst at the F2F???

Hopefully they may look after it for us in the porters lodge or somewhere at the Novotel.  (Just trying to be prepared!! dib dib dib! hehe)

18. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey nice one Will I was just coming on here to do the same myself seen as its just 2 weeks away now ;D so what time does everyone think we should book for and who wants to do the honours of booking the table?

@ Will - me and james are just hoping the hotel has a room they lock luggage in until u are able to check in that way we can just dump our stuff and then head into the city without waiting around to check in. I should imagine our stuff will also get locked up on saturday morning while we are at interview, i'm sure they have loads of business people doing this all the time!!!

19. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Thats very true.

I say 6.30 for TGI's...anyone disagree?

J
    x

20. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

yeah i am ok with that no earlier tho :)