EVERYBODY WHO HAS INTERVIEW ON NOV 12TH READ HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Oct 19, 2005.

1. james_wales

james_wales New Member

aww that brings back memories of when i was younger!!...my parents used to describe how long everything was in 'sleeps'. a 'little sleep' was my afternoon nap...and a 'big sleep' was..well..xplains in self.

'it's only 2 more big sleeps until we go on holiday james'.......brings back memories!!..or.....'after you have had a little sleep we will go and feed the ducks in the park!'

J
    xx

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Ha just goes to show i’m still a kid at heart, me and my mum always use it still if we have something to look forward to such as holidays, birthdays and xmas!

3. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

LoL. Aww... If I manage to make atleast one person smile a day - I'm a happy bunny. I aim to please!

Hehe at Jess and James, what you two like, you're unbelievable... Sooooo funny! Oh, I had my haircut today... took all of 15minutes Lol... think it's too short though. Ahh well... it's done now!!

4. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

Awwwww... bless ya fella... that sounded soooo cute. You painted a pic in my mind... feeding the ducks after your 'little' sleep!! Awwwwww. :D

Off to watch Monsters Inc now... heheh sully *scary feet - scary feet*

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Lady and the Tramp is my nxt disney movie on the list to be watched. Made my parents watch lion king with me last night – well i thought they had better remind themselves of the story seen as we are off to see the stage version on Saturday night. Its the 3rd time in 2 weeks that i have watched it ::)

6. james_wales

james_wales New Member

My next film is Finding Nemo!...what an excellent materpiece that is.

Bought my cousin a real 'nemo' from the local aquatics shop for his birthday, the film allowed them to put thier prices up loads!!

J
    xx

7. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

Nemo's ace... like you said fella... A masterpiece! Dorey's sooo funny!! My favourite!

8. emma

emma New Member

i saw the stage show of the lion king in january? is it in the lyceum thetre?? its AMAZING by far the best thing ive evr seen and the music is phenomenal xx

9. Lanx-Wales

Lanx-Wales New Member

Hi Jess, you can definately count me in.....
    Aggghhhhhh only 2 days to go......

See you all friday

Lyjanka :)

10. LouRogerson

LouRogerson New Member

Hi everyone, not been on here for a while because I've been a bit busy recently - always the way, got an important interview coming up and so everything else decides that it needs to take precidence!

Mission today is to update cv and photocopy birth certificate and passport. It's all so exciting, can't wait, although not looking forward to the long train ride down.

Regards meeting up, I'll just meet everyone at TGI's, I'd arrange to meet at a particular place but feel it would be un-necessary, how on earth will I miss a group of adrenaline rushed disney freaks that I'll be automatically drawn to like magic!

Best decide what to wear tonight, not long to go!

And Will, either go for a subtle disney tie or go for a normal tie but with disney cufflinks and tie pin!

Lou
    xxx

11. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

- Good Thinking Guv'na!  ;)
    - Think I'm going for the plain tie and Disney Cufflinks... but there's still time to change my mind a hundred or so times yet!
    - Oh and see you at the entrance to TGI's then!
    - Safe Journey.  :)

12. james_wales

james_wales New Member

What do you think if i ditch the suit and just go dressed as mickey? :D

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Yes thats the one and i really cant wait, what a way to end the day which is gonna be full of disney anyway ;D

@ James, yeah sure go for it!

14. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

LMAO... Dressed "AS" Mickey or dressed "IN" the Mickey??? lol.

15. emma

emma New Member

wait til u first see a ickey with its head off. is so bizzare

16. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

NOOOOOOOOO!!! That would be terrible!

17. lucy s

lucy s New Member

Oh Jess just read that you're going to watch The Lion King on Saturday night......so am I how cool!! :)

18. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

::) OK... SWITCHING OFF NOW.

8) GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO'S ATTENDING THE PRESENTATION & INTERVIEW THIS SATURDAY IN LONDON.

;) I'LL SEE YOU ALL DOWN THERE TOMORROW (FRI 11/11) @ 1730HRS IN THE NOVOTEL LOUNGE BAR, OR 0800HRS (SAT 12/11) ALSO IN THE LOUNGE BAR IF YOU'RE NOT COMING TO TGI'S.

:) SAFE JOURNEY EVERYONE.

:-* HEY... HAKUNA MATATA!

WILL x

19. KC

KC Guest

A Mickey with it's head off?

*gasp* Are you crazy?

There's only one Mickey and he's a he! And you can't take off his head! That'd be murder! :'(

;)

Good luck on Saturday guys! :D

KC

20. Colin

Colin Member

Probably too late for some of you as it seems some of you have already headed off?

But Good Luck on Saturday, got my fingers crossed for all of ya :)

Hopefully i'll be there next time around :)

Colin