EXCITED?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyG2009, Jan 8, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah the uk's nothing too special :D nothing to worry about rach!

stu, i knew there was something missing! this also explains why i feel rude if i type the slightest bit of sarcasm in :D

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Let's have some fake online beef then Matt just to spice things up, I'll start! Your momma is a Manatee!

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i have had no doubts whatsoever, i'm well excited me!

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oh no you di'ent!
    you got beef with me bro? i'll show you beef. it's called YOW MUTHA! cause she a cow, fool!

if i didn't have revision to do, i'd totally spend all day reading people bitching over whether a band has sold out or whether they have re-defined a genre yada yada!

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'll redefine your genre if your not careful :p

6. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

We'll settle this on the dancefloor fool! Marquis of Queensbury rules ya dig.

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i had to wikipedia that.
    but yes, i dig. not as much as you though, cause yow digging yow own gurrrave boy!!!

this is suprisingly fun! :D

(also jess props on the "i'll redefine your genre", very good)

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

That's cuz I'm kickin' knowledge like NASA son. Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

It is rather fun, you are a worthy adversary sir!

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

:D this thread is very entertaining all of a sudden

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

that's the biggest compliment stu's had since his sister said "you weren't half bad, stu!"

we're like taking on new levels of sillyness and immaturity. the future's bright...

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I don't have a sister, that was my little brother...

Yo momma said i was the best she had since she went backstage at a Tom Jones show in the 70's!

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

ah bringing in some racism too...because we all know welsh is a race! ;)
    my creative juices aren't flowing at this time in the morning unfortunately :(

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I feel your pain...it's Jesus day anyway, best leave it alone incase he smites us!

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'm super duper excited now i've seen the parade video!

15. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

hahaha I watched HSM last night, and that put me right into the Disney mood lol. The more I think about it the more I just get so excited and Hypo lol.

Lovin it! lol Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! lol.

16. slider655

slider655 Member

I feel high school musical sing-a-longs coming our way Graeme! With the obligatory wine and dressing up in red and white!
    Anyone with us?

17. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Oh it will be sing-a-long crazy when I get there! lol. I think I may put it on now, you know just for research reasons hahaha

18. slider655

slider655 Member

Im thinking the same - oooh and High School Musical 3 is out on 16th February! :D
    High school musical dance it on the wii is loads of fun.......ok, i've said too much now :-[

19. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

wow really! I hate the Wii with a passion but I am very interested in this! lol.....must have a look at that one hahaha. I understand that there is a sing-a-long sort of thing for the Wii as well? I may just get to like the dam thing just now lol.

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm watching HSM1 right now. it's hawt!