EXCITED?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyG2009, Jan 8, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You hate the wii? OMG, why?

And sing-a-alongs? I dont do sing-a-longs, i just sing, lmao.

It's singstar for the wii or summin like that, looks pretty good but ive not got it, ive been told HSM3 dancing for the wii is great.

2. slider655

slider655 Member

Singstar on the PS2 and Sing it! on the Wii.
    HSM Dance it is so much fun, keeps ya fit too!

Yeah i wouldnt so much call it singing as saying the words sort of in tune, but who cares, i aint no Troy or Gabriella! :p

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

We need to have a PS3, with the singstar games and the web camera. We can then record all our drunk antics and put them online for the gaming world to see and rate.

I'll be taking my PS Camera and Games but buying a PS3 once i arrive.

4. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

...I can see it now.....Singin our head's off to HSM then a pool party.........YAY! hahahahaha.

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

...all for one styley :D

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

If there's singing involved...I'm so there.

7. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Excellent, someone else for the sing-a-long party! lol

8. DisneyGibbs

Haha if my voice has recovered by then! It should do now I've stopped having to talk to every passenger that comes through Gatwick. I'm a sucker for any sing-along...I've heard I'm quite good ;) LOL

9. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

:) :)....but Louisa, would will be saying more than "Do you have any liquids over 100ml in your hand luggage" lol. and instead of the see-thru bags in your hand it will be a microphone :)

10. dan grime

dan grime New Member

Is anyone having problems paying the amenity charge?????
    I have asked at yummyjobs but still no joy.
    If anyone can give me a link, I would appreciate it.
    cheers Dan

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

what amenity charrrge?

12. DisneyGibbs

Isn't that the housing assessment fee?

You can pay it when you get there. I paid my ages ago though.

13. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

I still don't get what this is?.....have I missed something?

14. urock

urock New Member

it is program assessment fees. it is ur apartment and ur position reserved. you have to take the copy off the website with ur so u can take part in the program

15. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I think its also meant to cover things like events and parties they hold while you're out there - but basically just a way to get an additional bit of money out of you - at least if you're going for the year you're getting the most value out of it, its a standard cost no matter what your program length is

16. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

17. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Has anyone going in the not to distant future got any hints and Tips of how to get organised lol....I keep getting little bits for the trip, but I need to stop thinking that its for two weeks and I will be back......NEVER! lol

Like I had bedding etc, so thats off the list....just need to get other things. 34 Days to play with lol

VERY VERY EXCITED LOL.

18. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

;D ;DHey Guys,

Is everyone still excited about the move? I tell you I am its just crazy! lol Just under 12 days to go and its all becoming very real now.

I hope you guys are well!!

Graeme ;D ;D

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

are you doing FB or merch graeme?

20. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Food and Bev for me Jess, what are you on? will I finally be able to meet the famous Jess? lol