Expedition Everest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh wow i hope so Michelle! It just seems to get better and better the more i hear about the program! Its gonna be quite a year! :)

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

wow :eek: , If its gonna be the same idea as Paris its gonna be GOOD!!

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I think it is the same one as DLP and that is definitely a fantastic show!!
    Charlotte x

4. Tinks

Tinks New Member

YEY!! ;D I really did like that show!! ;D

5. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I read somewhere that expedition everest will have an unofficial openning from late autumn 2005, they did that with Mission Space before that opnned too...so you will get to go michelle :D x

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that would be cool if it opened ahead of schedule be great to be there for the launch! Michelle you're going to be there for the launch of soarin' & extreme stunt show, tut! haha. typical i get there june and they launch in may haha. oh well cant wait 2 get there :)

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Oh well Sara!!!

At least youll get to be there for the launch of Expedotion Everest!! ;D

I'll tell you all about the other two launches wehn you get out there!!! ;)

8. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys.

Wow, never thought that they might be CM previews.
    This is so cool!!
    U can go anywhere from the date saying "Hey, u know I was of the first people to try Expedition Everest"
    It is cool, and childish, I know...

It is really cool.
    I cant wait to see the mountain.
    And ride it of course..

See ya
    Robb ;D

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

CM previews...mmm dya think maybe coz they know we have INSURANCE!!

xxx

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol. My family got to preview Kali River Rapids in DAK before it opened officially. They rode it and then had to fill in these little opinion card things :D. It got made a lot wetter for the real thing, and the drop is much bigger ;D! It broke down later that day, and they had to get people out via little kyack things! :)
    Charlotte x

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh my gosh CM previews - lots of crazy experiences ahead of us!

does anyone remember when Obilvion broke down at Alton Towers (vertical drop rollercoaster) not long after it opened and people were stuck for about 40 minutes at the point b4 it dropped! Poor things - i'd be petrified!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i dont think id cope to well stuck in the middle of expedition everest! hell no! way too scary. not a big fan of roller costers. i can deal with anything else but shove me on a roller coster that goes upside down...think i'd pass out. '
    nope i'll look after the bags!you go on, honestly, i dont mind, have fun' lol!
    dont think this one goes upside down though. if it dos just dont tell me till im on it!

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

I dont like upside down rides either!
    At least you'll be able to warn me which ones to avoid! lol!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie - i remember the oblivion breakdown, i feel ashamed to be a welcome host there now haha.

last season we had so much trouble with a lot of the rides: nemesis, air & black hole, thats why the black hole has closed this year, the things u hear i swear puts u off goin on some of these things. although new ride this year, rita, *silly name* looks good.

right back to disney....... hehe xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Blackholes closed? :'( that was my favourite ride! What happened with it?
    I've not been since i moved from staffs in 2000 so ive not been on air. Aw i cant believe blackhole closed! Tho maybe i'd be glad if i heard the stories you must hear working at the towers!
    Marie xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah decision was only made last week, cos its old and hard to maintain etc, can't tell u exactly y or i'll get sacked so once i've left in june i'll tell u haha.

air is amazin, although i'm not a huge rollercoaster fan to be honest, i'm a bit of a scaredy cat haha

xxx

17. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I love rollercoasters!!!!

Air is amazing - i rode it for the first time last seson and queued fro almost two hours the first day (only 15mins the seond day though!?!?) and thought it was really good!!

You girls are so going on all the rides at disney!!! Cant wait for EE to open - looks very scary!!! But scary is good!!

I hate to mention the 'U' word but I cant wait to ride hulk and duelling dragons at Islands of Adventure!!

18. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i was watching a repeat of the documentary of alton towers a couple of days ago ;D

when i went on air i was so scared it would break down at the top of the hill... in fact that is the only thing i'm scared of on any rollor coaster... the actual ride part is great ;D :p

8)

19. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u??

Hey Michelle, dont worry, about mention U, it is ok, u r gonna love Islands of Adventure.
    Not just the Dueling Dragons, but also the Jurassic Park Ride, and the Roler coaster of Hulk.
    And the adventure with Spider Man.
    Hey and dont forget Kraken on Sea World.

We r going to have so much fun,

Robb
    ;D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe michelle, i know some days air is more popular than not at the towers, rangers from 5mins to 3 hrs wait durin the season, lucky if u get a quiet day ;)

yeah i've never been to islands of adventure, been to universal itself a few times but not recently!

kraken is supposed 2 b amazin but ive not been on it as so not my cup of tea, however i did go on atlantis, that was enough for me haha

xxx