Expedition Everest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Dec 14, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I loved Kraken- one of my faves definitely. Sat in the front row once, and that is so cool! You can just look over the front when you get to the top- so scary but brilliant! ;D I'm not the biggest fan of IoA. It's ok, and has some great rides, but seems to be missing something to me, dunno if its the kind of atmosphere you get in universal. not quite like disney, but i think its kind of like that.
    Charlotte x

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys.

Hey Charlotte, I know what u mean. I got on this game at Islands of Adventure.
    Dudley Do right, a bad version of Splash Mountain.
    U get on this ride and u can see wires, and black spaces. And all that counts is the almost vertical drop.
    While, come on, in Splash Mountain, everywhere u see there is something.
    As for me, Splash, is one of the most beautiful rides in the world.
    Specially the big Steamer at the end.

Hope u r fine
    Robb ;D

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

how can anyone not like islands of adventure! actually thinking about it, i know wat u mean, missing the atmosphere - but the rides are great - my fav was hulk.

Kraken at seaworld is great, and we only qued for 5 minutes everytime we went on!

anyone been to busch gardens - u want good rides - go there! i hate wooden rollercoasters, and i luv rides that go upside down, so i was bullied onto the wooden rollercoaster at busch ghardens by my family - i think the ground shook, from my screams being that loud! but they have got so many different rides at busch, its a must go park!

Sarah ;D

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I love islands of adventure. my fave is the popyee one. not scary granted, but such a good laugh! Im not a big fan of the scary ones i must admit so i'd rather disney any day! plus the athmosphere at universal's nothing in comparison to disney. you cant beat disney!it rules!

xxx

xxx

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thats true about universal - although they doi amke an effort wiht the theming of the rides its just not the same as at disney!!

I really cant wait to ride kraken - that looks amazing!! Sara - am def gonna try to get you on there!!

Ive been to busch gardens a few yeard ago - i loved montu and kumbe - great roller coasters - we'll have to take a road trip down there sometime adn I can drag all you coaster haters on the rides!!! lol!!!

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle - by the end of the year u never know u might get me on a scary rollercoaster yet!
    regardless i wanna see as much of the area as possible all the other theme parks too!

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i've made it my year's challenge to do some scary roller coasters. dunno if i'll follow it through but im sure you lot can help!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle u can try but i cant guarantee u will succeed :p I can see meself tryin them mind u, always up 4 anythin me haha *regrets sayin that now*

xxx

9. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

I was just wondering.
    I read that the Animal Kingdom is dedicated for real, extinted and imaginary animals.
    So is the Expedition Everest, will be like a version of the Matterhorn is Disneyland Park??
    I think I have read it somewhere, there is going to be a Yeti, rite??
    Do anyone knows about new rides on AK???

Hope u r fine
    See ya
    Robb ;D

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

The cast previews for Soarin were aparently held in the past couple of days ;D

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Hey Stu: What is Soaring?
    A show??

Thanks
    Robb ;D

12. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

If you look back at the 2nd last post on page one there is a big description :D. I think it is just a big screen and you are lifted up looking over california.

:)