F2F 22nd Feb

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by blackcatuk, Jan 29, 2010.

1. debz

debz New Member

aww thanks 4 remembering me :D

the train is in at euston 7.30 then onto the travelodge so i reckon il b ther 8pm.

def up 4 meetin everyone in the foyer, god help ne unsuspecting tourists who i accost by jumpin up n down n screamin wdw at lol

2. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha np hun :)

Ok well does everyone want to go to la tasca? The 50% off voucher is for the tapas to share menu.... but only if there is less than 8 of us.... ((and it will be cheap!!)

Or we can go to nandos?

I can book a table tomorrow if people want because I am walking past both resturants!!!

3. debz

debz New Member

i love tapas! but i also like nandos so im up 4 either!

la tasca if less than 8? more than 8 nandos lol

oh i hope ive organised everything!!!

passport n copies (3)
    birth cert n copy
    cv copy
    yj form

nething else oh black pen!

4. Jenny:)

Jenny:) New Member

hey hey...
    i haven't been on this in ages so just caught myself up haha eim up for meetin everyone one in the foyer (it is the travelodge foyer you talkin bout?im so unorganised just gettin all last minute copies etc done 2 day cos im workin all the next 2 days ahhhhh really lookin forward 2 sunday/monday tho ;D and not at all nervous...haha yeh rite :D c everyone soon!!!xx

5. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

It's crazy how quickly its come around isn't it? Seems like so long ago that we had the phone interviews and suddenly the interviews right around the corner!!

With the foyer part, yep it is the travelodge foyer we where talking about. Which reminds me, how many people are staying at the Covent Garden Travelodge? Seems like there will be a nice little group of us! If there is under 8 of us, my vote definately goes for La Tasca, havent been there in agessss!

Not longgg nowwwwwww! wooo!

6. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Hi guys,

Just incase anyone is double checking their list of what to take, don't forget a document for proof of address, just re-read the email now and it's just slipped in there lol.

So nervous now, can't believe it's almost here.

See you all on Monday
    xxx

7. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Yes i almost forgot proof of address too! Im getting really excited/nervous now, looking forward to meeting everybody ;D

Are we still meeting for Starbucks on Belvedere Road 8:30am on monday?

8. debz

debz New Member

yea im in covent garden travelodge, la tasca sounds yumi n yup meet in foyer. send me ur mob numbers incase im delayed n need to txt u al so ur not starved lol tho a margarita wud b nice too lol

8.30 starbucks? no idea wer it is!!! but il head down newers lol il b needing the sugar rush of a yumi muffin n a hot choc lol

9. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

If you look on google maps - get directions, and search "A. Starbucks Belvedere Road to B. Chez Gerard". It will show you where it is, its literally 2 mins walk from the interview place. A nice large coffee will go down a treat in the morning and be good to see you all in advance :)

10. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Right ok, so as of now I count 5 of us in the travel lodge?

Me
    Debz
    Tori
    Jenny
    &
    Kim

is that right?

Dave - I think I know where you mean, and 8.30 sounds perfect :) Enough time to get a drink and have a sit down before heading over!!! I reckon it might be quite busy with CRP applicants so that will be awesome!!!

I have FINALLY decided what I am wearing - spent a flaming fortune on it today.... *gaspsss* stupid impulse buys :O

And awesome shout with the proof of address!!

11. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Hi ya guys! I have not been on here for ages! :eek:

I was on a mini city break (Dublin and London) with a group of Americans, so I didn't really have any time to check the internet in the hostels. Was also good that I didn't have the internet as I've not really been thinking about the interview and the time waiting has flown past sooo quickly!

Now, I've just read through the piles of posts and I'm getting really excited again. ;D I brought was I was going to wear yesterday, I'm going for a suit dress and jacket. I got them from Peacocks and they were quite cheap! YAY. I never think to look in Peacocks but I'm glad I did! ;D

I still need to print off and fill in the form, and photocopy my documents, but I've got a photocopier at home, so kein problem! For proof of address, what form have you guys used? Is a bank statment alright?

So...yep...I'm still up for meeting on the sunday night and going for a meal and having some pre-interview practise! I don't mind where we go! Nandos is pretty nice and also is reasonably cheap and quick, so I vote for Nandos! ;D So just to make sure, we're meeting on the sunday night around 8pm in the foyer of the Covent Garden Travelodge?

Also... I'm totally up for walking to Starbucks in the morning and avoiding the Tube! I hate travelling on the Tube with a suitcase lol!

Right, I think that's everything that I wanted and remembered to say! ;D

Shall we all swap mobile numbers soon? :D

12. debz

debz New Member

kazmanatee

thers also a guy declan on this thread who is stayin in the travelodge n is gettin same trian as me so myt b up 4 dinner too.

13. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

Anyone not going to be there until Monday morning???? Im soooooo nervous now!

14. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey!! Ok well what I shall do is tomorrow I'll go to both - see which each have a table around 8.15, then work out adv price? Sound like a plan?

Glad to hear you had a good break away!! How was Dublin in the end?

I think swapping numbers is good!!! Will fb msg!!!

15. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

16. declan91

declan91 New Member

yea im stayin down in the covent garden too the night before.debz mail me your number so i can get u in glasgow on sunday :)
    and i've still got everything to do,always at the last minute!
    not long to go now atall till london baby :p

17. tink84

tink84 New Member

good luck for your interviews on monday guys, I had mine yesterday so fingers are still crossed for myself and everyone else xxx

18. Jenny:)

Jenny:) New Member

hey hey ahhhhhh so cant wait till 2mo....London baby!!!so yep i will meet everyone in the foyer of the travelodge at 8 will be gud craic!!! kazmanatee (tink i spelt that rite haha) thanks 4 sendin me ure num i'll give ya txt so u have mine 2!!and whoever it was mentioned margaritas sounds gud 2 me lol
    whoop whoop cya all 2mo!!!xx ;D

19. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

I had my interview yesterday it was very fun!!

I have started a thread about results

OMGoodness i can'y believe this could really happen

Good luck good luck good luck!!!

20. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

omg I am freaking myself out -- am still really ill, got sent home from work today ??? am going to go and have a bath and go to bed - hopefully by 7.30pm haha!! im such a loser!!! cannot. be. ill. for. monday!!!