F2F Canada Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by musicman06, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

same here :)

2. Haha, you're not the youngest! :) No worries.

3. whoever rooms with me is lucky! Denture cream can also be used for wardrobe malfunctions...whoopideedoo.

(jokes)

4. musicman06

musicman06 New Member

Whoop Whoop Just herd from Kristen, she is inviting me to the next stage in the Interview Process!!! 1 step closer to re-living my dream at WDW!!!!!! :)

5. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Congrats! ;D

6. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

yay we are all getting so close now

7. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

Ahhh!!!
    I had my phone interview two weeks ago while I was vacationing at WDW (I was really hoping it would be when I was at the Canadian Pavillion but Kristen called when I was at Downtown Disney - still cool though). Just got home from my cruise and I got the email that I'm invited to the F2F! So excited.

Now I'm really just hoping the the interviews will be when I am in Canada. Otherwise I may have to wait until spring. We will hear soon I hope!

PS. Also an oldie here - 25. I just realized I could be 27 by the time I end the CRP program if I'm accepted. YIKES!

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Gah, all this talk of age - pish posh I say! No such thing as age in Disney - we're all big kids really! Besides, I'm 25, but don't feel a day over 10 at times! ;) I'm very much in touch with my "inner kid" :D

There's a quote by Walt... "Too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don't remember what it's like to be 12 years old."

18, 20, 25, whatevs - at the end of the day, we're all young at heart!

And just for good measure, another quote by Walt... (I do love his quotes!) "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." ;)

Ain't it the truth! So no more of this "I'm so old" nonsense or I'll put you in the corner!!

9. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Well said Shanan! I concur!

It's all good, unless you reach the age of not believing...

10. MeganHitachiin

I refuse to believe there is such an age

11. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I agree... unfortunately, some people do reach that age...

12. MeganHitachiin

lalala well I feel bad for them what is life without the ability to believe

13. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

So true and very nicely said. I can't stand it when people say well I am too old for that. Or people who take themselves too seriously. That why Disney will be so great to work at. We are all just Big kids! :D

14. Artman

Artman New Member

Looks like I'll fit in perfectly, everybody is always telling me that I have the mentality of a 10 year old, I'll start taking it as a compliment

15. :D

You guys are awesome!

16. MeganHitachiin

Yay we are awesome lol man I spent the whole night last night jumping on my bed blasting disney music and so one of my friends told me I needed a life and I laughed at her and said I have a very good one

17. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Lately I have been sooo addicted to Disney Music! I am soo glad I have a 5 year old cousin, we get along so well. lol

18. MeganHitachiin

my friends are all older than me lol so I scare them but who cares I can't do without disney music

19. jackattack

jackattack New Member

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

20. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

probably 12-14. If I could be any age through I would pick 7.