F2F Canada Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by musicman06, Aug 25, 2009.

1. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Oh, my mistake..
    Well then I'm crossing my fingers for you :)
    I don't think I could afford to travel for an interview right
    now so the thought of it not being in Vancouver is starting
    to stress me out (that is if I get a F2F :p )

2. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

hey guys just checked the yummy jobs website and the deadline for applications is sunday ... so maybe once they finish up the last bit of phone interviews they will be able to finally get back to us about the time and location XD

3. jackattack

jackattack New Member

this is good news! I'm probably going to go back to checking my email 8 times per day just in case my push email on my blackberry messes up lol... goodness i'm losing it!!! :p

4. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I will likely end up work the majority of next week and always during the day ... so by the time I get home they are closed so its either in my inbox or I wait more lol fun times

5. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

I hope the F2F is in Toronto. Ottawa or Montreal would be soo far away for me. Though I would love to travel, I dunno how much my parents would like it. lol. I always get soo excited when I see an e-mail from yummy jobs

6. jackattack

jackattack New Member

TO makes the most sense for me too, but if I have to go somewhere else I'll just make it a mini vaca lol

7. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yowzaa, feel like I've missed a lot over the last little bit (crazy week!). So first and foremost I owe Amy an indtroduction: HIIIIIIII!!! *waves frantically* Shanan from Oakville, ON here! ;D

I do think that Toronto will get an interview spot, just basing that on the people I've seen pop up on here! Might be more of a battle between Vancouver vs. Calgary out West though! I have heard in the past that they have done it in Vancouver a fair bit, so ya never know! Thing is, I think that they also interview ICP applicants at the same time as the CRPers, and I have zero idea what their numbers look like geographically. So even my guess for Toronto may be way off base, who knows?! At this point though, I'm game for going anywhere and everywhere!

8. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Does anyone know how many people have applied and how many they are hiring?

9. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Number of applicants is never released, but if you know the pavillion well enough you should be able to roughly work out how many people they hire across the year. Then half it, as yummy does two lots of recruitment every year. Hope that gives a little bit of insight.

10. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I just got my email from yummy jobs, the interviews are going to be at the end of oct. Still no actual dates but they will be in montreal and toronto (sorry I suck at spelling) there will be another interview in feb. Or march which will be in Vancouver and at that time there will be 1 or 2 more stops somewhere in Canada.
    I now need to figure out how to get to it, umm hick-hiking sounds fun :p

11. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

I just got the email too!
    I am leaving to go back to the ship oct 9th. So unless by late october they mean oct 8th or before I will be going to the feb/march interviews. I think it works out better for me anyways since I want to go to WDW in sept 2010.

Kinda sad that I won't get to meet anyone at the interviews... but hopefully we will in 2010 at WDW.