F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

im sure it will be ;D xxx heres hopeing

2. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Happy Birthday Red ;D

My birthdays next month and I hope I have a lot to celebrate by then!

Good Luck Lucy! Hope your driving test goes well ;D

Sorry to hear that Lauren. Hope everything is ok and good luck with whatever is in your future :)

3. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thank for the luck!!

4. red1702

red1702 New Member

Thanks guys! :D
    Its the first time I've ever been to work on my birthday and it wasn't bad at all really, had quite a fun day!
    Just out of interest who here would be in the wellness apartments if they got accepted?
    Red xoxo

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Happy Birthday Red :)

This year will definately be better than the last :)

I have decided on wellness or non wellness yet...it really depends on who you end up living with to be honest!

Hope you've had a wonderful day, and got lots of nice things!! :)
    xx

6. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Bummer you had to work....I'm under 21 so would be in a wellness apartment!!

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Happy Birthday!!!!

Erm, yeah I'm not thinking wellness/non-wellness yet, because I reckon either could be good or bad depending on who you live with. If I was out there, I don't think I'd be out there to drink heavily, but sometimes I like a nice glass of wine with a meal!

I think I've just about decided what I'm wearing. I'm wearing my full suit (trouser) with pink stripey shirt and a grandad tanktop cardigan! But am having issues over what to carry on the train!x x

8. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i'm under 21 so i'd be in a wellness.

it's getting close, i'm heading down tomorrow after work so my adventure starts tomorrow

9. tink84

tink84 New Member

I will be in the Non Wellness as I am over 21 ;)

10. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

havent been on in a while! was visiting my boyfriend for a few days for valentines :) hope yous had a good valentines and happy birthday natalie! being 22 will definately be better than 21 judging by what u went through *huggz* im up for celebrating with you too... i think im hanging around london until i have to get a train at 8pm.

il be 24 by the time we go, if i get it. my 24th is in a few weeks, starting to feel old!!! lol so i reckon il be in the non-wellness part... im not a heavy drinker either but as u say Kat, its nice to have some wine with a meal :)

i think im just gonna wear fancy flats, or bring high heels and flats in a bag? i duno, what do yous think? is high heels the way to go for professionalism? or flats all day for comfort? my flats are a dark green colour, so il be wearing my all black dress, black tights, black cardigan and flats for bit of colour. the high heels i was thinking of maybe bringing are red.

im still in the process of filling out a billion forms lol. im trying not to stress or worry too much abt the interview, everyones saying to just focus on being yourself. if i worry too much, il be acting strange i think.

im getting a 6:30am flight so il be there early too, before 9am i think. has everyone sent their mobile numbers over pm yet?
    oh and good luck lucy for ur driving lesson i hope it goes/went well!!
    xox

11. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey all!! Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow!!! Hope you all have fun!!!!

12. red1702

red1702 New Member

Thanks so much everyone!
    I am taking my ugg boots in my bag for all day comfort and warmth! I'll be wearing heels during my interview but I think it's really about which you would be more comfortable in. If you're not comfortable in high heels then definately just wear smart flats.
    I cant wait, I hope everyone has everything organised? Travel arrangements, hotels, what to wear, forms, documents? I am 100% organised now. For maybe the first time in my life. Lol.
    At least I get to finish work early today, I went out and had a few civilised beverages with some friends last night and ended up crawling in at 2am. I was up for work at 6.30am....
    7pm bedtime for me tonight!
    Falling asleep at my desk in the draughty, cold, leaky porta-cabin that is my office,
    Red xoxo
    One More Day! One More Day! One More Day! One More Day! One More Day! One More Day!

13. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Goooood luck everyone!!! Will be sending loads of fairy dust all your way!

14. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

;D Yeah good luck to you all....looking back i cant believe how quickly these interviews have come around!

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hey everyone!

This is probably the last message from me before tomorrow as I have a lecture, then train, then food, then bed!

See you all tomorrow...

Good luck! x x

16. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i got an early finish from work today whoooop, so i've been packing some stuff and me and my dad should be leaving around 4-5 :D eeeeeeep

we're gunna have tea at an american roadside diner haha.

ooooh i found a hidden mickey in my lunch today, totally done it by accident, i was proper shocked haha

might be on later not sure, if not, see you all tomorrow, 9am, waterloooo

17. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I said I wasn't going to post again, but I have a spare 5 minutes.

When I read Mallz's post I started singing Abba. Oh dear.

x x x

"Waterloo, I was defeated you won the war...!"

18. Mallz

Mallz New Member

That's exactly what i keep thinking haha

19. Emzviolet

Emzviolet New Member

so were meeting at waterloo station? or burger king? lol is there an Imax cinema beside there? on the map they sent out it looks like it? i know were to go on the tube, from victoria station, were i get in from gatwick, to waterloo.

i was looking at the weather, the weather man said thered be snow in places!!! ahh, that wud be soo horrible if it snowed wen i got there! AND im still organising, so unprepared lol. whats ur secret natalie? haha.

xox

20. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys!!

c you all at the burger king in waterloo at 9:00am tomorrow

Thanks to all who wished me luck on my driving test i Failed again :mad:

But at least i have tomorrow to look foward to hopfully I will have a bit more luck in that lol