F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi everyone ;D
    this is my last post until after f2f oh my god cant believe it is tommorow :D
    I have just got home need to jump in shower then off to get the train, I have all my documents etc well organised I have checked atleast 100 times, good luck everyone cant wait to meet you all xxx

ps those of you whos numbers I have may get call/text from me tomorrow morning if I get a bit lost xxx

2. tink84

tink84 New Member

sorry to hear about your driving test lucy :( hopefully all your good luck is saved for tomorrow ;D xxx

3. debz

debz New Member

good luck guys!!

4. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Good Luck! I hope you have a lovely day! ;D

5. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

See you all tomorrow!

Pixie dust for everyone!

6. red1702

red1702 New Member

Morning....i doubt anyone will be checking this today, but good luck, see you all soon...cant wait!
    Much love and luck,
    red xoxo

7. slightlymazmad

Well guys?? What did you think?

I had Jill and thought she gave both of us equal attention and time to talk, which is good in paired interviews. I've given up speculating about interviews :-\ Though I'm probably going to worry about it all week.

Sorry I didnt get to meet you guys at Waterloo, I got held up with some things. I had picked up two birth certs instead of my cert and a copy, so had to find a photocopier that morning. Thank god for Rayman's and their early opening times!

8. red1702

red1702 New Member

I dont think i did very well so i wont be holding my breath! Still, it was a good learning experience and i had a good day meeting everyone so it wasn't a total waste. I want it for you guys as much as i want it for myself, i really wish you luck!
    Red Xoxo

9. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Don't worrie i feel totally the same way i just don't know what there are looking for oh well at least i did my best and thats all i can do, also it's not very long we have to wait good luck everyone and is was great meeting you all!!

10. tink84

tink84 New Member

hi guys it was so lovely meeting u all ;D
    I feel exactly the same though guys really dont think I did that great but I tried my hardest just hard to judge what they think of you and what they want and the more I go over it in my head the more I keep thinking why didnt I say that or this would have sounded better ahhhh :(
    well I still really want it and I wish you guys all the luck in the world xxx
    fingers crossed till friday xxx

11. slightlymazmad

I know that, because its the weekend, there wont be any news already but I just went to check my email and got a little panicky :-\ This week is going to be murder!

Does anyone know for definate, will they be calling the people who got places, and emailing everyone else?

Red - Strange question but where you the girl with the "lucky" lanyard?

12. red1702

red1702 New Member

Yes! I am the girl with the lucky lanyard! Shame is wasnt very lucky =(
    we will know by 26th feb...
    Red xoxo

13. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

the worst thing you can do is keep reliving it!!! (although I know I'll be doing that after monday!!!) what kinds of things was everyone wearing?! am more nervous now that I know we hear sooner!!!

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Don't worrie nat i'm sure you did better then you thought!! I wass the same the girl i went in with was much more talkative then me which sucked!!! Did you show the interviewer you lanyard?? x

15. slightlymazmad

Nat i was the quiet girl sitting outside the interview in the green shirt. I`m sure you did fine :)

16. helga

helga New Member

Hello all. i am going to interview soon.

How many people were at your interview day?
    Did you interview on your own, 2s, 3s or more?
    What time was the latest interview?
    How many positions did they say they had?
    Any tips?

17. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

eee this is going to be such a long week! i wanna know noooow :(

18. slightlymazmad

I would say about 50, but that could differ from country to country.

You all sit through the main presentation and then it was in 2's. Which can suck if, like Lucy, the other person is really talkative and you cant get a word in.

I think it was about 5 o'clock, maybe a bit later. I think it all depends on how many are interviewing.

They didnt have a definite number.

And, Any tips?

Be yourself, speak up, look interested and keep smiling :D

19. red1702

red1702 New Member

No i didn't show Michael but Jill saw it when she said she liked my bow I showed it to her, she said it was cute lol. I felt like a right geek!
    That can work in your favour, because if one person dominates the conversation it shows they are unwilling to listen to others and work as a team. My advice is to look interested and listen very carefully to what the other person is saying!
    Good luck to all the monday people!xoxo

20. Mallz

Mallz New Member

yeah, when i was interviewed, i listened intently to everything that the other person said and i definately think she could tell