F2F interview: 1st October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by kanga-rooney, Sep 10, 2010.

1. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Whos going to be there?! Everyone else seems to be on the 2nd ::)
    So whos with me?

2. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

1st for me! Fits in better with work too, which helps.

3. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

So theres two of us ;D better chances i guess lol.

Does anyone know the nearest Hilton/Crowne Plaza hotel? I can get discount (thanks family connections) & if anyone wants to buddy up that would be awesome!

4. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Me too for the 1st! ;D well done guys we did it!!

I'm travelling all the way down from north which is a bit of a trek! Fingers crossed this is going to be worth it. Seems there's quite a few successfull people on the forum which is awesome news, but the 2nd seems to be the more popular date? Perhaps it's something to do with alphabetical names - that's my theory anyway ???

Well guys we're all going to have to make meet up arrangements sometime! Hopefully this is the start of the journey for all of us. 8)

5. El1987

El1987 New Member

I'm on the 1st too..

I'm travelling from Bangor, North Wales..

I think I just mentioned I've never been to London before so I think I'm going to have to bring someone along with me, otherwise knowing me I'll end up the wrong side of the country..

6. meelie

meelie New Member

I'm on the 1st too!

Could be alphabetical by names I reckon...not sure it makes much difference!! Nervous now though...there's so much to sort out before then - i don't think i even have a copy of my birth certificate!!

7. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

I'm on the 1st too ;D
    Congrats everyone!
    Righty... off to look at travel and hotels :)
    So excited!!!

8. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

Me too!!! Mega congrats to everyone else, and thanks to all who posted here during the wait, was great to know I wasn't the only one suffering lol! I live in London so don't have far to go and if anyone needs any info or tips just ask.

9. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

Im the friday too :)

Good luck to everyone - will see you there!

10. garye

garye Member

Congrats to everyone :) I am on the 1st too traveling down from Glasgow. Looking forward to meeting everyone and congrats again guys :)

11. Disney-Princess

Disney-Princess New Member

Hi all,

I also have an interview on Friday 1st. Woo! Travelling by train from Essex so not too far. Might go up there before hand so that I know where I'm going... don't want to get lost on the day!

Congrats on getting this far. Good luck!! See you when we get there! ;D x

12. steviebobs

steviebobs New Member

Hi all,

I have an interview on the 1st also, was half expecting a rejection! Well done everyone who has been invited to London - and getting to the final hurdle! I've booked the EasyHotel in Earls court, It's a tiny box room but its a bed with a little bathroom, and I'm on a budget!! It came in at £50 per night and is about 3 tube stops away!

Good luck, and I'll see you all there!

13. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Heyyy all! Not meaning to crash your thread (as my interview is on the 2nd Oct) but just wanted to congratulate u all for getting through to a F2F!!! :D
    Sooo exciting! And looking forward to meeting you all! :D

14. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

Congrats to you too Gary, was rooting for you to get through after all your attempts! Your YouTube vid about what the phone interview involved definitely put my mind at ease somewhat over it so cheers for that!

15. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Thank you! :) aww your welcome! well, they are fun to make, and i just hope people enjoy watching them :p
    i have another to go up soon so keep your eyes peeled :)

16. charlie1404

charlie1404 New Member

I got one for the 1st too! Nice to meet u all :) woo go us!
    X

17. El1987

El1987 New Member

Congratulations to you all :D

I'm still trying to make my arrangements.. eeek...

18. Ben84

Ben84 Guest

So I couldn't help but take a look at Gary's youtube videos after seeing the comment above.

I really love how passionate you are about Disney and pursuing this program!! It's just such an amazing opportunity.

My interview is on Oct 2nd- 3 weeks today! Looking forward to meeting with you then.

Since I love close by, I will be travelling into London the morning of the interview. Does anyone plan on sticking around in the evening on the 2nd, as it would be cool to hang out after the interview?

:)

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Thanks ben! Glad you liked the videos :D
    Yeh I'm not stopping untill I get the job! Haha :p
    Will be good to see you there on the 2nd :D

20. charlie1404

charlie1404 New Member

Oo, not seen these videos, what's ur channel called? Thanks for ur msgs bout the interview too gary, really helped!!