F2F interview for the 2nd Oct.

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 10, 2010.

1. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

I'm excited today (The feeling varies each day) - been looking at my WDW vacation photos today and that's put me in a good mood. Also, watching X-Factor last night - how they crunched down the applicants to the final 32 or whatever... I Kept thinking, wow, we're all in Disney Boot Camp right now! Lol.

2. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha I loveee that!!
    Disney boot camp!
    Could be Disney boot camp rock? Haha although we arnt auditioning for a band buttt yh, I have no idea what I'm talking about! But wooooooo! :D hahaha

3. stevie-rhiannon

stevie-rhiannon New Member

"Show me, show me, show me, show me, show what you got"...

I'm totally up for a camp rock disney interview!

Hehe x

4. Ben84

Ben84 Guest

Only 4 days to go!! Wow! Sooo excited!

:)

5. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

everyone seems so excited! im terrified lol!
    not so much about the interview, but about the outcome! so desperate to get away from here and into the most amazing job in the world!! lol.
    is everyone here going to the meal on friday night? i might have to grab someones number or something incase i get lost! lol xx

6. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Lol aww don't worry! I'm excited at the moment, but come a hour before mt interview and I'll be nervous as heck! Haha
    I think most of us are going to the friday meal! I know I am :)

7. shakeyjakeyg

shakeyjakeyg New Member

:) right jus 2 check i jus printed out tht application finaly ( i kno i kno haha but i did do it weeks ago jus needed 2 print it ) it is 4 pages long ye ??? n do we sign the bottom now or later ?

8. JoeMc

JoeMc New Member

Hey guys hows it going, my names Joe and I know I'm a bit late to the forum lol but I also have a f2f interview on the 2nd. Would be amazing to get to know people before the interview on Saturday and the meal idea is awesome but Im coming over from Belfast late on the Friday night so unfortunately wouldn't be able to make that. Has anyone any idea what will be asked in the interview or do you feel that it will be similar questions t the phone interview. Not long to go now :eek:

9. emlaker

emlaker New Member

Hello everyone!
    I'm emily and I've got an interview on the 2nd october too :)
    Really excited/nervous,looking forward to meeting you all
    x

10. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Hi Emily and Joe!

Congrats to both of you on getting this far aswel. I wa shocked when I got the email lol :p

Joe- I think it will just be the same as the phone interview, plus a few more questions. But if you have a look trough previous posts and topics I'm sure there's stuff that will help more :/

Anyway can't wait to meet you guys x

11. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you all for this weekend, enjoy it and keep us posted on how you all get on!!!

xxx

12. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

hey guys!!! lookin forward to meeting u all tomorrow!! excited much! :p
    xxx

13. shakeyjakeyg

shakeyjakeyg New Member

;D hey gd luck 2 any1 traverling down 2moz have a safe joruney and i shall see you bright n early sat morning wooo excited!!!

14. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Tomorrow.. Oh. My. God. Eeep!

15. stevie-rhiannon

Oh my goodness!! This time tomorrow it'll all be over!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

x

16. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Just want to wish you all good luck & a safe journey! Honestly you have nothing to worry about the Disney recruiters are lovely & make you feel at ease. On the otherside of the interviews is a come down, after all that anticipation, nerves & excitement. now 3 weeks of patiently - a word I use loosely. Waiting for a response.

Best of luck all of you.

17. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Well, today is the big day! Hope everyone is feeling ok & I guess I'll see you all real soon! Lol.

Thanks for the info - gosh - 3 more weeks!?!?

18. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

Hey everyone!
    Hope all your interviews go amazingly today!!! Good luck and enjoy yourselves :)
    Xx

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Heyy! Was greatttt to finally meet you all today! I was soo nervous when the time came (as you could tell! Haha) but I actually reallly enjoyed the interview :). I think (hope) it went well. :p
    Good luck to everyone!

20. stevie-rhiannon

It was SO nice to meet everyone today!

Keep in touch, and let us know when you know!!

Good Luck everyone! x