F2F interview for the 2nd Oct.

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 10, 2010.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Hey Guys!

It was lovely meeting you (If I got to meet you!), and I want to wish everyone the best of luck with their applications :)
    We have all done our bit, so now let's sit back, relax and wait for the results (Yeah right!! :p)

Sending pixie dust your way...

Megan

2. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

AHHH I wanna know now! I dunno if you noticed but I hate waiting around :p What's everyone's facebooks? Eeekk!

Myah x

3. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

So do you guys know how many people were at your interviews? They have 60 each day but for Friday 1 cancelled & 3 were no shows I believe. Shame really cause those 4 places could of gone to someone who really wanted it, ah well.

4. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Hello everyone!!

We've done all that we can now for this application season - and that's quite a scary thought! I had Jill - who was super lovely and super calming during the interviews. For mine, I felt the person I interviewed with outshone me big time - His answers were just SO much better & It might just all be in my head, but I'm sure Jill was much more impressed with his answers than mine. My coping mechanism is to be a bit like Chandler Bing and just try to make people laugh - basically I think it's a No for me (but definitely a yes for the guy I interviewed with - He was brilliant) - The good news for me is that January isn't THAT far away to re-apply...... :(

Hope everyone else feels like their interview went much better & I wish you all - all the luck in the world & hope you receive a wonderful email from YJ shortly. :)

5. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Aww! Don't be so silly! I'm sure you did just as well but just didn't realise it! I feel the actual face to face is partially about what you can tell them (eg, history of the UK, places etc) but I think its more to see how well you cope actually talking to people and your reactions! I could be totally wrong but I think that deffo has a big part to play! Lots of people thought they didn't do well, and the other person was great, yet the person they interviewed with thought exactly the same! (If that makes sense? Lol) so I wouldn't worry! :)

6. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Thanks for lifting my spirits there Gary - got my fingers and toes crossed. :)

7. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

I. Can't. Wait. Any. Longer.
    AHHHHH

8. stevie-rhiannon

stevie-rhiannon New Member

Ditto!

9. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Word for word,thats how mine went too! the girl with me out did me!
    also tried to make her laugh !! i felt jill was slightly more interested in the other girl in the interview,but she had better awnsers....so who knows!!!!

10. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

I ended the majority of my answers with 'but erm', haha, the guy I was with.. Pete? (Dunno if he's on here!) was amazing! I was like ohhh bugger, can I swap? ;D

11. linsey

linsey New Member

hey to all those on here that I met!

I didn't even come on before my interview which in hindsight was a bit silly... but I tend to hang in the alumni section every so often :)

Good luck for when we find out!