F2F Interview Friday 3rd June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by charise1986, Apr 28, 2011.

1. lisa sookia

lisa sookia New Member

i just requested you on fb,

2. lisa sookia

lisa sookia New Member

i coming from birmingham, but i have family in london so i mite stay with them and get the tube, but it would be nice to stay in a hotel the night b4 and get to know ppl, iv been to london lots of times and like a said i have family there, so if u need help let me know, u on fb?

3. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi are you in the group now, yeah I'm coming from Glasgow so we will prob get our interviews early

4. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Hiya Craig, yep i've just added you to the group because it's secret LOL. :D get in with the banter hehe

xx

5. Craig2208

Craig2208 New Member

Good job. I always wanted to b part of a secret club! Yeah i hope i get my interview early enuf in the day.

6. marsles

marsles New Member

S'up lads!
    I have my interview on the 3rd too! Obv cause I'm here.
    Meet up sounds like fun, cause I'm well scared and my mummy is working so can't come with me!! Haha!
    I'll be coming from Edinburgh! Long way! Argh.
    But hiya!!
    Me: http://www.facebook.com/marsailidh.ofee

7. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Anyone travelling from bristol on the day of the interview? Really can't afford to stay, which sucks a little!! Xx

8. loz373

loz373 New Member

hey guys

ive got an interview for the saturday but im trying 2get it changed to the friday because im having to fly back from majorca!!! i think i might have the longest trip!!???

could you add me in2 the facebook group plz cz i cant get it 2work, im Laura briggs in the uni of huddersfield network!
    thanks
    x

9. Tatty

Tatty New Member

Hi, can you please add me to the group. Kathryn Todhunter, i'm pretty sure i'm the only one bt if not, i'm in the georgia state/northumbria network :)

10. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hi, I have mine of the Friday but I need to change to the Saturday ha. I have e-mailed yummy today. If I can't change it though, I will be there, I'm not ruining my chances ha. Are yummy looking into it for you?

11. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

YEAHHHHH, I've got the day off work on the Friday so I don't have to panic and start asking to change now!!!!
    Just wondering if people are travelling from the North which station in London is best to go to? I'm travelling from Liverpool. Also where is everyone staying, I've look on hotels mentioned already but there all booked up? Any ideas people?

12. disneydreamer88

Hiyaaaaaa! I'm coming from Derby on the Thursday to stay for the Friday's interviews. :D I've just had it confirmed I have the Thursday off as well as the Friday. :D woop woop. are you in our group on facebook? There are so many people in it now so i don't have a clue LOL. I'm staying in the Novotel, it's pricey but I panicked and wanted to get in somewhere... others are staying in Hotel 65 and the Premier Inn.

xxx

13. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

yeah Im in the group, there is so many people on it. Ive seen a hotel but no one has mentioned it so it's porbably miles away. What time are you going on the Thu then?

14. disneydreamer88

I'm going probably around 2pm ish... get there for 4ish I reckon :) what time are you thinking?? Have you typed it in to Google Maps?? That's pretty good to tell location wise. :)

xx

15. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Well Im going hopefully about 2 ish, depends again on my work situation. I've found a hotel only 3 mins from HQ called Premier West Hotel. Looks nice and only £45 haha. Im going cheap lol

16. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Just quick post to say, I got through, too and am on the Friday! Need to book a hotel as I'm coming down from the Midlands.

Eee, so excited!! Congrats, and can't wait to meet you all!! :-*

17. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I was wondering about you :)

18. terryrs

terryrs New Member

Woooopah!

Im also going on Friday.

Been neurotically checking the WRONG e-mail account. Absolute FAIL. Checked the other today randomly and there it was, sitting in my spam.

Im be coming from Newcastle, so i cant decide whether or not to get a hotel or just get a ridic early train. Or stay at my mums in Cambridge and get a train. Depends how much i get paid in May i guess :p

Im scared :(

19. disneydreamer88

Ooo where abouts in the Midlandsa re you coming from? I'm coming from Derby and on the 15:20 train on the Thursday staying in the Novotel. Are you in our facebook group???

xx

20. Fern Minnie Witton

Fern Minnie Witton New Member

Accommodation...CHECK
    Transport...CHECK
    Accepted in to Cultural Representative Programme...FINGERS CROSSED

:)