F2F Interview Friday 3rd June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by charise1986, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hey Guys I'VE BOOKED MY HOTEL!!! All seems real now, I ended up booking the Travellodge Kew Bridge, 10 mins from Disney HQ's so not that far away and up to now there is 2 of us staying there for interviews on the Fri. It only cost £45 and thats with me paying an extra £10 for late check out because my mum is coming with me so she can have a lie in when I leave for my interview!!!!!!

2. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

hey, hopefully that last one will be a check for all of us. Where are u staying hun?

3. Fern Minnie Witton

Fern Minnie Witton New Member

Staying in Premier West
    ...I no i hope so to i am so excited can barely contain myself

4. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

I had that one booked but no one mentioned it or anything, so i've changed to the travellodge kew bridge which is cheaper. bit further out but there is a few of us staying there so we can all share taxi. x

5. ameliar89

ameliar89 New Member

Hi all!
    I'm going to the Friday interview too ;D So nervous!!!
    Only just found this forum so it would be cool to chat to you lot before the interview.
    I live just outside London so will just get the train.
    I added you on facebook Katie so can you add me to the group please?
    I'm Amelia Rosenthal if anyone wants to add me!

6. lukespeed

lukespeed New Member

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is well! So nervous about 3rd June 2011, but kinda excited too! So nervous I wouldn't know anyone before going! Add me on facebook Luke Aaron Speed, I live in greater London, so if anyone needs ask questions and live out of London, I can try and help add me! ;D

(PS London hotels can be very expensive, best idea would be to book outer london for cheaper and travel by tube on the day or look for YHA, which could be cheap :) )

Look forward meeting you all on 3rd June 2011! :D

xx

7. Missish

Missish New Member

Hey Luke :)
    I've added you on Facebook so you can be added to the CRP group we've got on there. All us Friday people are going planning a meet up on Thursday night so we can get to know each other before Friday, if you don't mind coming into central London on Thursday as well as Friday.

8. Twigman

Twigman New Member

I suppose I better wade in , Yes I'm heading down to the face to face interview on the 3rd as well. I'm travelling down the night before kinda nervous about the travelling more than the interview though. :)

Ps Terryrs - If you book your train now you can get it v cheap . It's costing me £35.00 each way from Edinburgh and only £45.00 for a hotel room about a mile from the HQ. Result ;D

9. disneyworld fan

disneyworld fan New Member

hey people, new to this forum i have a friday interview too ! :) so excited

10. disneyworld fan

disneyworld fan New Member

Missish ive messaged you my facebook if you could add me to the group also , thanks..xx

11. Missish

Missish New Member

Check my reply - I couldn't find you for some reason!

12. marsles

marsles New Member

Hello!! You're coming down from Edinburgh on Thursday 2nd? So am I!!! :)

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey, what site did you for your train tickets? I am coming from glasgow, used trainline, but my return is like 65. What time are you returning at on the friday?

14. Twigman

Twigman New Member

Yep Early evening , working till late afternoon jump to Waverley then onto the Kings Cross service .

Disney Dude - Use The ScotRail Website , book it with a 16- 25 rail card if applicable. Then take the Tube to Hammersmith about 20 mins and your there ! The Fulham travel lodge is about a mile away and they are doing rooms for £49.00. A taxi between the station/Disney HQ will only be a few quid and ensure you won't get lost. Jobs a good one.

15. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Ah I cant use a 16-25 railcard. Thanks though

16. meelie

meelie New Member

Just call him Grandpa :p

17. Twigman

Twigman New Member

18. Twigman

Twigman New Member

I emailed yummy and stated that I'm heading back a long way. They've promised to get me into an interview sharpish so I'm back on the 2pm Train.

Edited for incorrect quote

19. meelie

meelie New Member

20. Southworth

Southworth New Member

Have you tried to use the national rail cheapest fair finder?
    Im returning friday at 18:45 and my return to warrington is only £17
    Hope this helps