F2F Interview Friday 3rd June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by charise1986, Apr 28, 2011.

1. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

Hey everyone I'm booked into Premier West Hotel bout 10 minutes away from Disney HQ. It was £50 for me and my mum so its not too bad :D I'm not sure If i'm going to be able to meet everyone the night before tho i dont really want to ditch my mum after coming all the way with me ;) but we will get to see everyone on the Friday and have a drink somewhere whilst we wait for our interviews yh? so excited cant wait to meet everyone!!! xx

2. Missish

Missish New Member

Bring your mum with you! ;)

3. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Hiya.

I was thinking of booking this hotel, too. If I can, could I catch a taxi with you and the other two peeps, please?

Sooo difficult to find a hotel within budget! :(

xxx

4. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

OMG i would love too shes like a child herself haha!!

5. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

That was my problem too if you go through travelstay.com they had the cheapest price for the Premier West hotel that I could find but I was just gunna walk along cause it only takes about 10 minutes to walk according to google maps And I would love to walk along with someone!! london scares me lol
    xxx

6. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

My email account has deleted my face to face email ekkkkkk it has the link in, in which we have to complete the paperwork and it wasnt working when i tried! So please can one of you post the link here so i can access the paperwork pleasyyyyy??

Thankies xx

7. disneyglitter

disneyglitter New Member

Hey, it seems pretty cheap there and it should be easy enough to walk. I'm probably bringing my Aunt, too so walking would be safer in a three. Of course, if we're getting a taxi, you can come along too. :D

I'll chat with my Aunt and see what she thinks about the hotel and get back to you!

8. marsles

marsles New Member

9. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

That would be great :D let me know :D

xxx

10. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Hey guyssss!

I booked my trains through trainline.com and it's cost me £36.65 to go First Class both ways woop woop!! hehehe. bargaaaaain. I do have a 16-25 railcard though ;)

It seems I'm the complete plank for panicking and booking the Novotel for £155 the Thurs night LOL!!!!!!

My train home is at like 8:25pm. lol. I booked it that late to be on the safe side lol.

EEEEK how exciting, not long to gooooooo!! Also, I might end up bringing my boyfriend with me as he wants to be 'supportive' bless him. LOL. but of course he'll have to go sit in a cafe or something whilst we're with Yummy LOL.

xxx

11. anastevens

anastevens New Member

Hey guys, my interviews friday too, i'm a little late coming onto these boards i thought I had loads of time to sort out a hotel and now suddenly its a week away! ;D i live close to london but would rather stay in a hotel and get a chance to meet up with some ppl beforehand, is anyone staying at travelodge kew bridge? they have rooms left but are a lil expensive as ive left it late! i dont know whether to drive so i can leave my stuff in my car whilst i check out or just lug my bag with me all day!

i still need to fill in the online forms which is causing a problem as our printer doesnt work and i also cant find my birth certificate which it says we need! i can see me having a very busy week! :)

12. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Heyyy!! Add me on facebook if you have it and I'll get you added to the group if you're not already a member hehe. My e-mail is katie.l.weston@gmail.com. There are a bunch of us chatting on there and we're arranging to meet the Thursday night so we can get to know each other :) xx

13. anastevens

anastevens New Member

hey i added u but cant find the group, could u add me when u have a chance! thanks! anna x ;D

14. Corin

Corin New Member

Hi guys....its taken me this long to figure this out and as im having to use the internet at work its been kinda hard!! Got an interview ont he Friday too. Whats this Facebook group about and when is everyone arriving etc?

Im getting excited now!

15. charise1986

charise1986 Guest

hey! I'm getting into London 1pm Thursday & staying at Hotel 65 (a few other people who have an interview on Friday are also staying there). If you want to add me on facebook I can add you to the group. x Charise

charisewhiteside@hotmail.com

16. Corin

Corin New Member

Right I think I have added you! Hope Ive added the right person, Im Corin Brown. I get in at 2 to Kings Cross. x

17. marsles

marsles New Member

They will likely let you leave your bags at the hotel.

18. Twigman

Twigman New Member

Could a kind person please pass me on the details via pm ( I don't have book of face ..... long story.) for the pre disney meeting on the Friday, I'm not arriving in London till silly o clock on the Thursday Night you seen and would still be quite keen to meet people before hand !