F2F Interview Saturday 4th June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 28, 2011.

1. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Hey Hunny,

I've added you now so once you accept I'll get you in the group and take a scroll down to see whats been discussed as there is also a link by Dan Winer with regards to putting in your interview date as then you can see who else is on the same day as you :-D there's some right banter going on :D

xxx

2. KatyBeatty

KatyBeatty New Member

wicked thanks hunni its so excited :) i have excepted you what day is your interview? i am going to start looking for hotels now xx

3. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

I'm on the Friday 3rd hun, and stopping in the Novotel (which is very pricey at £155 and I kinda regret doing it now). I just got panicky because the guys in the group were saying how loads of places were getting booked up so I didn't want to risk having to camp in a tent :p hahaha. xxx

4. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Aww lots of ppl are meeting up on the Friday evening and I won't be able to! I hate feeling left out, lol!

Laura xxx

5. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Hi Emma and Katy :).

Ugh the balance for my hotel and train tickets have just come out of my bank account. It no longer looks like a nice sum haha

6. KatyBeatty

KatyBeatty New Member

Hi emmaecstatic what hotel you staying at? Was it a lot of money xx

7. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Argh! Can you believe it's now less than a month 'till we'll all be in Disney HQ together - what an exciting thought!.....Scary too though!! :p xx

8. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

I know right?
    I've got a dissertation to finalise, so until the 16th of May I can't let myself get all nervous and start to prepare for it!
    Who else have got pretty hefty deadlines to deal with?
    After this hand in, uni over and it's the real world... I'm hoping it'll be Disney World :p

Laura
    xxx

9. Missish

Missish New Member

I'm also currently knee-deep in dissertations! I've got until May 23rd for the dissertations (3 of them, boo), then I've got one exam on May 28th and then I'm DONE ... leaving me with only a couple of days before the interview!

10. disneylover

disneylover New Member

same ive got exams until the 20th so after that can concentrate on dsiney disney disney lol can someone please add me to the group you have going on .

11. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

I booked the Premier Inn at Hammersmith, it's 0.7 miles from Disney HQ because i'm a loser and calculated it on Google Earth haha. But it was £79 which isn't too bad and at least you know what you're getting at a Premier Inn :).
    And then my train tickets were £60 :(.

Eeee i'm so excited :D.
    Luckily no uni deadlines for me, one of the pros for not going haha.

12. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Okay, so I know we have to be prepared to spend the Day in London, but a 7.20pm train from Euston to go home should be okay right?
    Can't imagine it going past 5!?
    Thoughts? lol.
    :)

13. meelie

meelie New Member

I really wouldn't count on that. Ours definitely went on much later than that - My interview was scheduled for about 4ish but I got in at least an hour later than that and there were lots of people still waiting. I think the second day went on even longer. However, as I've said elsewhere, if you tell the Yummy people when you have your registration part that you have to go then they should be able to schedule you an earlier interview - they did it for people in my lot, particularly people who lived far away and had to travel that night. Don't absolutely count on that obv but they were pretty flexible last time.

Hope that helps xxx

14. applebee

applebee New Member

Hey Guys,

Just joined these forums but i too have interview on saturday, looking forward to it and meeting you all :)
    Im flying down late on the Friday night and staying in the travelodge in Liverpool street then flying back up on Saturday night!

See you all soon Laura

15. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

I've booked a train back at 10 to 8 so i'm hoping that's okay but i'm going to ask the yummy people when i get there if it's possible to be seen hopefully before then like Meelie said :).

Welcome :). Where are you flying down from? :)

16. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Ahh, well I've booked to go home the next day now.
    40 blooming quid! Last time I went I managed to score tickets for half that, gutted lo.
    At least I won't be panicking about getting the train in time now!

Thanks for your help guys!
    xxx

17. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Believe me, some of you guys have it nice and easy - I wish I was you!
    My flights alone are costing more than £100, not to mention staying in London for 2 nights (there are no flights back to the Island on a Saturday evening....strange I know! :p ) Plus, it's the start of a big motorbike race week where I live, so the plane tickets will probably be even more expensive than what I first thought! :(
    All worth it I suppose! xx

18. applebee

applebee New Member

Thanks, flying down from scotland, was goin to get train as would probably have been easier by time get to/from airport through security etc but im working until 6 on the friday night so unless done overnight train was goin to be impossible!! Just hope i can sqeeze everything into my handluggage for flight lol (i dont travel light lol) xx

19. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey whereabouts in scotland are you from? I am from glasgow :)

20. applebee

applebee New Member

Ahh, cool!! Im from Stirling so not to far from Glasgow!! :) x