F2F Interview Saturday 4th June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 28, 2011.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Ah stirling no way!!! I went to uni there, stayed there for 4 years, that is so random :)

2. applebee

applebee New Member

Haha, really?? that is random? what did u study? i never went to strirling uni, i went to dundee but my brother went there!!

3. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I did psychology, so you are a reapplicant, when did you do the crp?

4. applebee

applebee New Member

When were you at uni? two of my friends done psychology at stirling for a bit!!! Yeah, iv done program before but was like 3 years ago!

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Oh cool! Youll know a lot about the program then! I was there 02-06

6. applebee

applebee New Member

Just really what i know from being there, was amazing though!! Hmm, you may have been there same time as someone i know then, she done criminolygy (? i cant spell lol) aswell tho so may have been in different class!! Thats dates i went to uni too though so may know other people i do haha, random!!! You'l have experienced the delights of the funky fubar and dusk then lol.... and will know why i prefer florida so much more to here!!!

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey when I was there I was fubar carpeted then not carpeted, enigma, and the med, then halfway through the beat opened up. It took me a while to prefer glasgow to stirling after moving back. Mind u id prefer usa to anywhere!

8. applebee

applebee New Member

Lol, enigma is now dusk! Really, I definatly prefer Glasgow, suppose just becasue im used to Stirling though and Glasgow so much bigger... love shopping there hehe!!! USA definatly the best tho!!

9. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Love how they rename the clubs and yet they are probably still as crap

10. applebee

applebee New Member

Hahaha, i know, they totally just the same as always were!!!!

11. terryrs

terryrs New Member

I feel like a turncoat :p

I've had to switch dates, so now i'm coming with you lot!

Fridays loss is clearly your gain, No? ;D

12. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Of course :p The more the merrier... no, wait... maybe not hahah! :)

Some people were debating return times - I booked a train for 5.45pm initially because it was cheap but then I freaked out and booked a megabus (for £4.50 :D) for 7.30pm!

13. belcapes

belcapes New Member

Hi guys, my name is Izzy, iv got my interview on the saturday too :) im 19 and a student in exeter but i live in London so will be staying at home and travelling to hammersmith on the day. would love to be part of the facebook group so i can get to know some of you before we go! soooo nervous, never had such a serious interview before!! xx

14. Russ

Russ New Member

Hey.. I'm Russ and i've got an interview on Saturday too, I'm 18 and I live in Leeds so i'm staying in London the night before.. Whats the average age of people going, are there many others that are 18/19?!

15. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Hi guys :).
    I'm currently have no computer (i'm on my ipod) but i'm sure someone will add you soon or you're already been added, i can't see lol.
    But i'm only 19 :)
    I've never had a serious interview before either, i'm so nervous :/

16. xXRachyXx

xXRachyXx New Member

Hey everyone my name is Rachel, I have my F2F on Saturday too and am soooooo excited!!!! (Nervous too of course but we are all in it together). I am at university in Exeter but am from Somerset.
    I just wanted to get to know people before the day and see if anyone is staying overnight on the Friday at any of the nearby hotels like me?!
    So looking forward to seeing everyone!!!
    xx

17. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Rachy - if you have a look at the facebook group (I don't know how to add people!) there are quite a few people meeting up on the Friday night...

I'm going up on the day so I will see you all there!!

18. terryrs

terryrs New Member

I might not be able to gooooo!

Shock horror! :-[ :-[

Just as well i havent booked a hotel yet then :|

19. applebee

applebee New Member

Hey Guys, how do you add/find facebook group? would love to get to know you all bit before interviews xx

20. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hey guys, can someone add me to the facebook group?? I'm in the event for the meal on the friday night, but not in the general CRP group (I'm assuming everyone's talking about a general group?!)
    Thanks! See you all in less than a week! :) xx