F2F Interview Saturday 4th June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 28, 2011.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

It's a secret group so you can't see it if you search for it!! If you friend request me (Catherine Bass - Bristol network) then I think I can add you :)

Terry - did you get it all sorted out??

2. Russ

Russ New Member

I don't have facebook so could someone please PM me the details of the meal? If ones been arranged! If anyone has BBM though and wants to add me my pin is 215E8402

3. rick_kelly

rick_kelly New Member

hey just found this forum, wish i found it ages ago. Got my interview tomorrow and can easily say i'm terrified.
    i know its really last min but my facebook is Richard Kelly from Glasgow (pic is me with short brown hair with a girl with black hair). would be good to meet some people tomorrow so i'm not sitting myself all alone with no one to chat to

4. gem20tinks

gem20tinks New Member

hey hun. I cant find you on facebook

add me - gemma louise jay

i got dark brown hair pic!

if not heres my number so u can meet us 07720385803

xx

5. Russ

Russ New Member

I'm the same as you Richard :s

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Hey guys! More the merrier! I think the rough plan is that people are going to try and congregate outside the front entrance to Disney HQ at around 8.30am tomorrow (AHHHH). I'll be arriving sometime around then - I'm getting a taxi from Paddington Station... I'm the ginger one with a tinkerbell bag :)

Add me on FB if you want - Catherine Bass (Bristol network) ;D

7. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Hey guys, bit late but good luck for tomorrow! You honestly have nothing to worry about, it's so relaxed and straightforward. Prepare to get all excited during the presentation, even if you have cheated like I did and watched the video already! The recruiters are really nice and you get plenty of opportunities to chat to other applicants, so I'd just say enjoy yourself! I wish I'd relaxed a bit more during mine, because you're literally in the actual interview for such a short time it's not worth worrying over!

Also, you get to visit the proper Disney HQ guys, I'm jealous of you cos mine got moved from there last year!

Have fun x

8. siandines

siandines New Member

hey everyone...can someone add me to the facebook group pleaseeeeee!? i want to be able to keep in touch with all interviewee's from today!! i'm Sian Dines (my profile pic is of myself and mr olly murs!)
    thanks
    xxxx :D

9. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Heyyy I've added you - Katie Weston, and I'll add you to the group :) xx