Face to Face Interviews!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hey guys, anyone having difficulty with the application form. I am getting to employment and when I type in about my current employer it just freezes on me :(. What am I doing wrong haha :mad: :mad:

2. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Does anyone know what time interviews roughly finish? The last train i could get back is 8pm and i imagine it'll be finished before then, just for clarification?

And i wear glasses, will they expect me to wear Disney look glasses to the interview or is it more of a case that if i'm lucky enough to be successful then i have to change them?

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

In answer to your questions - I highly doubt the interviews would go beyond 6pm at latest... and if it seemed so then you can always ask them on the day if you can have a different interview time, they understand that people need to travel quite far! But I am sure you'll be fine!

Regards the question about glasses - feel free to tell them you will change your glasses so that they are Disney Look but I'm not sure you need to change them for the interview - that's up to you! I'm sure it would be fine to wear the ones you've got?

4. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Thank you :).
    I'll book the last train back and i'm sure i can wander around London if i've got time to kill. The museums will be calling me haha.

And okie dokie, yeah my glasses aren't extreme. They're just a dark purple with a pattern that i know isn't Disney look but obviously i'll change them if i'm lucky enough to get a place.

Just booking my Premier Inn for the Friday night and it's all exciting :D

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I will probably hang around London and get a train back about 6ish. As I am from Scotland, I imagine I would be one of the first people to be interviewed on the day, but don't want to risk booking a train earlier and not be able to get it home.

6. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Sorry i'm probably being annoying with my questions but with the online application how do i answer this;
    * Can you submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States?
    Obviously not right now but if we get chosen we will, do i answer it for now or if i was offered a place?

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I just put yes to that question! It's like... well, if you give me a visa I will be! :p

I booked my train home for 5.45pm so I hope that's late enough or I'll be having to book another train!

8. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

I think I'm going to be booking my train for about 6ish. We should be done by then because from I hear last year the lastest interviews where about 5pm and they gave the late ones to people from London or around that area. I'm just waiting to find out about getting the day off at work before I book anything but if I can't have it off I just hope I can go on the Saturday because at the min Ive got the friday.
    I'm so excited and nervous already, god knows what I'm going to be like on the day, will be good if we meet up before though.

9. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

Yeah I think the last year final interview slot was at 5pm, but they were running late so bare that in mind! Good luck guys ;D

10. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! IVE GOT A FACE TO FACE TOO!! WELL DONE EVERYONE I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!
    XXXXX

11. catfish278

catfish278 Member

YAY!!!! ;D

12. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Hello and congratulations!! :)

I've posted on here a couple of times, but (like a lot of other people) I didn't want to jinx my chances! :p

A little introduction to me:
    Name: Bryony
    First Time Applying?: Yes - and I'm suitably terrified!

I have an interview for the 4th, so I'll be flying over on the Friday morning, and going back on Sunday afternoon.
    I have a couple of very trivial questions:

Is the Disney office easy to find? As in, will I walk straight past it, or is easily identifiable?
    What do people mean when they say you can win 'little rewards' during the presentation?
    What would you recommend would be the most suitable outfit to wear? (I know if has to be smart, but as I'll have to be in it all day I want to wear something I'm not going to either boil or freeze in! :p)

Thank you and congratulaions again!! See you all in June!! :D

xxx

13. disneydreamer88

ME TOO!!!!!! i've got a group set up on Facebook (with 2 of us in it so far LOL) for the Friday F2Fs... what's your name or e-mail addy and I'll add you if you like?? :D how exciting!!! WELL DONE!!! XX

14. disneydreamer88

Right let's try this out.... all those with interviews on Friday 3rd June 2011 and are on facebook, see if you can join this group....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_120427438038175&ap=1

Let us know if you can't and either myself or disneylover will add u :D

15. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Sat people too btw :)

16. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I think she means disney-dude - the excitement is getting to her hee hee :D

17. disneydreamer88

eughhh yesss i meant disney-dude :D hehehe I'm like soooo excited LOL. there are so many people with 'disney' in their names LOL

18. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

hee hee

19. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Heyy I can't open the link as I'm on my bb please may u add me... Sammie trim, under uwe network.. My pic has 3 girls in.

20. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I have friend req you, i think it is the only way to add people :D