Face to Face Interviews!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 28, 2011.

1. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

I've added you too SamanthaEllen :D

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

1) The Disney HQ is reasonably easy to find, it's right next to Hammersmith Tube Station. It does, however, have two entrances and if your interview is on the Saturday then you'll need to try and find the back entrance which I *think* is next to the bus station at the back of the building but I may be wrong!
    2) During the presentation they ask some random trivia questions to break the ice and you can win little things like pins, bags or hats if I remember rightly.
    3) The eternal dilemma of what to wear, I'm gonna suffer it too!!! I would say it's not exactly cold inside the offices seen as there are loads of people in there but the most important thing is that you go in business attire - most people wear suits/trousers and a shirt/skirt and a shirt/suit dresses. I'm torn between trousers and a shirt or a suit dress I had for my graduation?! Eeek! Good luck!

3. disneydreamer88

awwww i like the thought of winning pins :D hehehe i have 3 lanyards full so far from what I collect :D hehehehe.

xxx

4. ashstevo

ashstevo New Member

Hey, i also have my F2F interview on the Friday so add me to the group too ;D
    my names ash stevenson, theres a picture of me with 3 girls, also im from Hull in Yorkshire :)
    and its my first time applying since iv only just turned 18 :D

5. pippo_the_elf

pippo_the_elf New Member

Hello lovliesssssssss..... I got a F2F tooo WOOP WOOP!!!! Fri the 3rd June .... would defo be up for meeting up with anyone else who's going that day!!!!! exciting stuff .... well done everyone!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :eek:

6. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

Congrats mines that day too I'm so excited where do you live? I've got a long journey up on the day and can't afford a hotel Over night so leaving bout 5 in the morning totally worth it tho!! Aghhh xxx

7. pippo_the_elf

pippo_the_elf New Member

YAY!!!! congratulations lovely ....coming from Manchester so will have to stay the night or i'll be uber late :-[ .. just looking at premier inns and cheapy cheapy hostels and all that jazz ... have you joined the fb group?! xxxxxxx ;D

8. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

:eek: i'm from Hessle which is just outside Hull!!!
    I'm on the Saturday though.
    Haha small world :D

9. disneydreamer88

What's your name/e-mail addy and I'll add you to our facebook group hehe. We've got some right banter going on and it's nice to chat to people who are on the same day as you :D

xxx

10. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

I've replied in the other thread now lol.

If i book my train for 5:48 do people think that'll be okay? I'll be coming down from Yorkshire so they won't give me a really late interview time will they?
    I'm getting all stressed over what time to book my train back and it's still months away lol.

11. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

I don't think they base the interview times on where you live. I live over 3 hours away and I got a late slot. Bare in mind that the interviews over-run, I'd email Yummy if you're worried about it.

12. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Oh right then, thank you :). I won't tempt fate and book the earlyish one then just in case haha.
    How long did your day of interviews over-run by?

13. sophieplmgto

sophieplmgto New Member

is anyone travelling from portsmouth for the 4th??
    i am going to go down on the 3rd and stay overnight so if anyone in the area is doing the same we can go together :)

14. Craig2208

Craig2208 New Member

so some of u have got ur interview time already? Thot they werent given until we get there. I aint had no reply back yet.

15. disneydreamer88

No I don't think we've been given times yet... people are just commenting on what they have heard from last year. We have to be at Disney HQ for 9am, and the presentation is at 9:30am. Then we get our our interview times, and so I understand we are free to do our own thing until our interview.... :)

16. missdipika

missdipika New Member

I say we all go to a coffee shop, or pub before our interview, if we've got a while to wait (no alcoholic beverages though) we all want to make it bk to disney hq lol!

I might just travel down on the day, instead of stayin in a hotel, caz I rele haven't got 150 to blow on 1 night, when I'm goin on hols two days later lol!

Does anyone know how long we have to wait after the interview, to find out if we were successfull or not??

Still dnt no what to do if I get it as cars on finance. For another 2 years :(

xxxx

17. missdipika

missdipika New Member

Oh yeah will anyone be traveling down from Luton (beds, herts or bucks area??) Xx

18. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

I can't stay now which is annoying so I to will be travelling that morning... Anyone else travelling from bristol?? Xx

19. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

By about 30/40 Minutes for me personally, I don't know if they increased or decreased the over running time later on or not haha :)

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yep, my train leaves Bristol Parkway at 6.31am on Saturday :)