Facebook group for ICP UK-based Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by MikeyJD, Dec 4, 2011.

1. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

Hey everyone

Was just wondering if there was a facebook group for all us UK people going in Summer 2012? I think Yummyjobs will create one but I'm not sure if they have made it or not yet!

It's just so people can get to know each other beforehand and possibly travel together!

;D

2. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I was looking for that today and can't find it!
    Maybe they'll make it once everyone has accepted their offer?

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey, last year we had our own unofficial one and then yummy set one up quite late on yeah. As far as I know there isn't one yet so if someone wants to set one up that would be cool :D

4. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

Well if Yummyjobs are definately going to make a grpoup then its pointless us doing it then! Just wish they would have made one straight away!

:-\ ;D

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yeah I think someone did it earlier last year because it's easier for everyone to contact each other on FB rather than on here. But if everyone wants to wait that's cool :D

6. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Hi everyone,

So I thought instead of everyone having to add their face books we could all contact and add each other from an unofficial Facebook page.

So I've created one just search for: WDW ICP 2012 UK

Congratulations to everyone that was accepted! Also if anyone else wants to be admin just let me know, I just thought someone needed to create one :)