Facebook group for UK-based Jan 2012 CRP Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by T-i-double gr-er, Nov 21, 2011.

1. T-i-double gr-er

T-i-double gr-er New Member

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

come join us on the book de face :)

3. Missish

Missish New Member

I've asked to join :)
    I'm glad it's a closed group! I'm trying to keep it a secret that I'm applying (very few people know I applied last time) - less hassle if I don't get it, or, in my current case, less people asking me if I've heard anything on the waitlist!

4. **stacey**

**stacey** New Member

oh thats great i didnt realise a closed group will not appear on my profile!! I second the not wanting people to know im applying - the stress of them asking would be far too much to deal with haha!!! x

5. pinkspideruk

awesome now its a secret group ill see if any of the other apps on my fb wanna join in - i know some of them havent told anyone about applying

6. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I hadn't told anyone in case i don't get it so i love that its a secret group :) x

7. Sophie21

Sophie21 New Member

Oh you guys are all so sensible not telling anyone. I really should have done that...never mind! I'm terrible at keeping secrets anyway, so I'd have said something eventually. Haha

8. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

the link for the facebook group doesn't work for me?!?!?

9. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

i think its because its a secret group, maybe i can add you x

10. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

11. Sophie21

Sophie21 New Member

Can someone add me? Just search for Sophie Thickett...I'm 99.9% sure I'm the only one! (If not, my profile pic is of a blonde girl (me), a brunette and a baby!)

12. amycooper13

amycooper13 New Member

Ahh, love that it's a closed group! I'm not mentioning to anyone at my current job that I'll be applying, so it'll be great to keep it on the down low on Facebook!

If someone could add me, that would be great! I'm facebook.com/sweetangerine :)

13. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

14. Missish

Missish New Member

I tried to add you, but it won't let me because I'm not an admin :-[ So looks like James will have to add you!

15. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

Thanks for trying though :).
    James please could you add me? :).
    I've given up hope on the waitlist and I'm getting excited to be applying again now :D

16. Bryony88

Bryony88 New Member

Can someone add me to the group please the link won't work for me :-(
    Bryony Ward, my profile pic is 5 people sat around a table! Thanx :-D

17. Bryony3223

Bryony3223 New Member

The link doesn't work for me either so could somebody add me too please? Bryony Pursall, my profile picture is two girls, one in a black spotty dress and one in orange.

I'm trying to keep my application on the hush hush too, just so I don't have to tell anyone if I don't make it. LOL!

18. Kilcookie

Kilcookie New Member

It's not working for me either!

19. pinkspideruk

think u need to be added by james who is admin because its a secret group which is why you cant add in

20. ChantelleKitchen

ChantelleKitchen New Member

please may i be added too :)

chantelle kitchen (its me and a friend at disney graduation!!)

thank you x